• Very satisfied

I have to say this is the third dealer I visited within a weeks time, and the best one. Salesman Jason was good at showing me the truck I wanted and telling me what I wanted to know. I did not feel pressured into a sale as with most dealers. Joe Basil explained all the financial matters in detail....there were no "hidden costs". Was also pleased that I could take the truck home the same day!

• Great people, great service

My experience at Basil resale was awesome. As a first time driver and a first time shopping experience i have never once felt like a number sign. Kire was here and helping me every step of the way. Never once did i get pressured to do anything i didn't wanted. Great service and great deal.

• Great Deal

Great Customer Service. We came in not knowing much about what vehicle we want and Kire G Answered every question we had, provide details and offered vehicle that will work for us. He walked us through the entire process and made us feel confident about the vehicle that purchased.Overall very friendly, kind, knowledgeable and great service. Great guy

• Outstanding Product and Salesmanship

This was probably the best car buying experience I have had . My salesman was professional, very knowledgeable and accommodating. He worked hard to make the sale without being overbearing. I am extremely satisfied with my new used car, and I would not hesitate to buy another vehicle for Basil Resale Delaware, Inc.

• Purchase

Kire has been an excellent salesman, very informative and helpful. He made me purchase the vehicle and made the sale without using any pressure.

• Amazing Experience

Very friendly staff, efficient and highly professional. Highly recommend to anyone needing a vehicle. Will do business with again.

• 2011 Chevy Silverado

jason got us a good deal that fit are budget!!! We got a great truck

jason got us a good deal that fit are budget!!! We got a great truck

• Jason was great

Found us a good truck, reasonable priced, and drove it home the same day!

Found us a good truck, reasonable priced, and drove it home the same day!

• Great service

Kire was extremely understandable and patient with me as he explained my options and problem solved all of my concerns. He took time to make sure i was making an informed decision

• Great Experience with Jason

working with Jason was a very good experience. Thank you so much Basil, we will recommend you guys to our family and friends.