Garber Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

721 reviews

721 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Garber Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 15, 2019

I was so very pleased with my recent purchase of a new Jeep Renegade at the Garber dealership on Bay Road. I worked with Kelsey Schultz and she was absolutely... wonderful. Honest, fair and willing to go above and beyond to help me with my purchase. It was obvious from my first conversation that she was respectful of my request and time as well as trying to obtain the best pricing possible. Garber you have a great employee in Kelsey. What a great way to ensure the Garber name continues to be a name to be trusted by hiring honest, hard working employees!

January 11, 2019

Allen Kurow was great. He took his time with us. Would definitely go back to him for our next car.

• February 28, 2017

I drove across the state to do business with Garber. I was impressed immediately with Steve, who I worked with, and his professionalism and friendliness.... I had a trade in that they were quick to get an appraisal and get it off my hands. The whole staff throughout the process was straight forward and honest. They worked with me to get the best deal on my new purchase. Would highly recommend you consider them. They were worth the drive to earn their business.

That is great to hear, hockeypuck30! You're not our only customer from the Grand Rapids area and we are proud of it! Enjoy the new vehicle.

January 9, 2019

A very smooth transaction, order to delivery. Mark was awesome and very helpful, and very prompt in his emails and contact.

We're glad to hear Mark took such great care of you, Mazen! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do... for you. We hope we can continue to be of service to you down the road!

January 7, 2019

Purchased a total of 3 vehicles from Garber and Stephanie Maike did an amazing job getting me what I wanted this time again. She goes out of her way... to make us comfortable and happy.

January 3, 2019

Everyone was friendly and helpful, took a little longer than anticipated however, everyone worked on having me take possession of my new vehicle the same... day.

We hope everything was handled to your expectations, Santos. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there is ever anything else we can assis...t you with.

December 31, 2018

Stephanie Maike made leasing our 2018 Jeep Compass an enjoyable, stress-free experience. She worked closely with the Garber Used Car Team, ensuring we... received the maximum value for our trade and thoroughly reviewed all options to help us arrive at the lowest monthly payment. I highly recommend working with Stephanie for your new car needs.

Thank you so much for sharing your recent buying experience with Stephanie! We work hard to provide each of our clients with the best automotive exper...ience. We hope you are enjoying your new 2018 Jeep Compass! Be safe on the road!

December 30, 2018

Stephanie is best in the business!! Knowledgable, friendly, ethical, helpful! She takes time to learn your need and wishes then matches you to the perfect... vehicle for you.

Thank you for sharing your response to Stephanie's outstanding customer service! If you have any further needs or questions, please give us a cal...l. We're always happy to help!

December 28, 2018

Tyler was awesome he delivered im glad I made the decision to follow up after he called. They have an amazing team and I’m thankful for all they... did to help me get a better, more reliable vehicle.

We're glad to hear Tyler and our team took such great care of you, Jasmine! We hope we can continue to be of service to you down the road! Safe t...ravels!

December 27, 2018

Love my car, treated very well. Definitely will come back again ;)

Stacy, here at Garber Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Saginaw, we understand your time is valuable. Thank you for letting us know how your experience was. ...We hope to see you again!