Roling Ford

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Exceptional Dealership
    March 14, 2014

We were looking for a vehicle for our granddaughter and after visiting numerous dealers in our area we found this dealership. We went to the dealershi...p and looked at the vehicle we were interested in. We delt with Sonya Ackerson and Brent Johnson and came up with a car we thought she would like. We drove the car and made a 250 mile round trip to take our granddaughter to get the car. Let me tell you this dealership and all staff goes the extra mile to find the best fit for your needs and budget. Love this dealership and will definately do business with them again.

March 10, 2017

Thank you ! Chris Ratchford for showing us the Ins and out of our Ford Explorer...and for answering all our needy questions we had ! Best of luck ¿ ...Randy and Deb Levenhagen Plymouth Iowa

JeffG
    August 3, 2016

I asked for more information on a pickup that their website said they had but never received anything from them. The following weekend I drove 100 mil...es round trip to look at the truck but it was not there. Thanks for nothing.

Top knotch people
    July 20, 2016

The whole process from 1st contact thru internet to follow up phone calls and then dealer visit were very professional. Purchasing my new Mustang co...uld not have went more smoothly, as all ducks were in a row and I have to say their closing process was absolutely the best experience of any dealer I ever dealt with. Thanks Roling Ford

Not the best Ford dealer I have dealt with
    January 12, 2015

I was referred to this dealer by a friend of mine and I must say they couldn't have treated him like they did us. We were pushed off to a different sa...les person other than the one we were supposed to meet when we got there. When we finally did get the price we were looking for after a lot of back and forth and threatening to leave we did sign a deal.. When it came time to pick the vehicle up they insisted we get there before the end of the one month when I had an appointment within 30 miles of there exactly one week later on October 2nd with my back surgeon for a followup following my last back surgery. We were driving about 160-170 miles to this dealership. When we got there to pick up the new vehicle it was like they could not get us out of there fast enough and it felt to us like they were ashamed to be seen with us. Since the sale, there has been no followup from the dealer at all. Very disappointed in all aspects with this dealership and have told the person who referred me how I felt about the treatment we received.

High priced and not worth the extra money
    July 11, 2014

We dealt with them on a used Fusion. we did purchase but only after having to beg them to sell it to us. They claimed at first it was sold but then th...e next morning they had thought we interested in a different car??? They were asking WAY more than other dealers and getting them to a price we could swallow hard to stomach was infuriating. After the sale service consisted of several attempts to get refferals.

Exceptional Customer Service and Quality
    October 24, 2013

I am extremely happy I chose to purchase my car from Roling Ford. I traveled 1000 miles round-trip and it was worth every mile. Greg and staff have be...en nothing less than EXCEPTIONAL in making sure I am 100% happy. They go above and beyond to ensure their customers are satisfied with their purchase. It's been such a pleasure doing business with them and I would highly recommend anyone and everyone to purchase their next vehicle at Roling Ford.

Good deal, no pressure.
    August 23, 2013

I drove 75 miles from the Cedar Rapids area to deal on a 2011 Ford Ranger. I liked the "no-nonsense" selling approach Roling Ford has. There was no pr...essure, just simple negotiation on the final price. At the time of the sale, they didn't try to talk me into a bunch of services and add-on's I didn't want or need. So overall, I feel I got a great deal without the high pressure sales tactics.

Unbelievable!
    July 29, 2013

I worked with Sonya when looking at a new Fusion. I had mentioned several times that I wasn't sure which motor, etc., that my husband preferred. She w...as very helpful and I probably would have purchased a vehicle from her - that was until she said she couldn't bring the car, that I was interested in, up on her computer. She stepped away to consult with someone for a few minutes. When she returned, she suggested that I return with my husband, have him drive the Fusion and then they would give us a price!!!!!!!! Wow, this isn't the 19th century! Women do purchase vehicles and pay for them themselves. I couldn't actually believe that I was told to go home and bring my husband over!!!!! Someone named Dakota called me and I believe he was the person who gave Sonya the advice. I did not speak to him. Then the next day the sales manager called several times stating that they wanted to discuss what was said with me. Due to phone tag, I never did speak to him. How sad! They really messed up a sale (with a woman)!

Excelent experience
    July 29, 2013

I was contacted by Sonya , and we set an appointment for me to run up from Waterloo. I had a pleasant experience evaluating a couple different models,... and negotiated what I thought was a fair deal on a new Fusion. Very happy with the staff and how I was treated at Roling Ford.

Roling Ford