Turner Chevrolet Cadillac

• great on line response to internet inquiry

Responsive to my internet inquiry, I was impressed with the internet contact at the dealership.

• Service on car

The staff is helpful and informative when fixing autos. The price for service seems fair, at least the going rate. The parts guy is very in the know about parts and prices.

Thank you so much for your review, Leslie! We really appreciate your business and are so happy that our team could provide a great service to you and your vehicle. We look forward to serving you again! Regards, Turner Chevrolet Cadillac Co Team

• knowledgeable and friendly service

Fast service and polite people , willing to explain the details of service provided, thank you, very much i will be back for next service

Angela, we are pleased to hear that you had an excellent experience. We would like to sincerely thank you for your business and encourage you to stop by or give us a visit with any questions that may arise. Regards, Turner Chevrolet Cadillac Co Team

• Great Buying Experience!

James and the team at Turner did everything to make the transaction very seamless. It was a pleasure to do business with them; will definitely go back!

• Takes Care of the Customer!!!

Cary and the sales team at Turner really care about their customers, I bought a SUV for a excellent price and wasn't pressured to buy. They made me such a great deal how could I say no.....thanks Turner Chevrolet!!! I will tell everyone to shop with you for a great customer experience.

• Excellent Dealership!!!

Great salesman with no pressure. Found just the car we were looking for. Very happy with everyone and everything. Thanks Turner Chevrolet!!! Thanks,

• Great Service and Friendly Salespeople

My husband and I were greeted immediately. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The salesman did not pressure us. They were very helpful with the financing.