Turner Chevrolet Cadillac

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• great on line response to internet inquiry

Responsive to my internet inquiry, I was impressed with the internet contact at the dealership.

• Great Buying Experience!

James and the team at Turner did everything to make the transaction very seamless. It was a pleasure to do business with them; will definitely go back!

• Takes Care of the Customer!!!

Cary and the sales team at Turner really care about their customers, I bought a SUV for a excellent price and wasn't pressured to buy. They made me such a great deal how could I say no.....thanks Turner Chevrolet!!! I will tell everyone to shop with you for a great customer experience.

• Excellent Dealership!!!

Great salesman with no pressure. Found just the car we were looking for. Very happy with everyone and everything. Thanks Turner Chevrolet!!! Thanks,

• Great Service and Friendly Salespeople

My husband and I were greeted immediately. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The salesman did not pressure us. They were very helpful with the financing.