Southern Buick GMC and Southern Kia

• 10/10 Would recommend!

All around great service! My sister bought a new car in December and was treated like royalty so much so that i decided to take a look! Noel Ayala was the most amazing sales associate who got straight to business helping me look for my next dream car! 10/10 would recommend Noel and this dealership!

• Purchased a 2017 Kia Niro

The staff were very and helpful espcially Angel Perez. He is very accomodating and knowledgeable to all the questions we had in buying or leasing a vehicle. I highly recommend him and this place to buy a vehicle. We are so happy with our purchased and overall satisfied.

• Excellent Service

Very friendly salesman helped us purchase a new van. I would definitely recommend his services to all of my friends.

• Southern Hospitality

I Tell you what I really did receive Southern Hospitality today from Mr. Noel Ayala he was very Professional, Kind, Straight Foward, and Suprisingly Honest! Me being a Woman myself you worry about will a Dealership treat me well compared to past stereotypes . I was very happy with the Dealership and Mr. Ayala so thank you for your Hospitality!

• Mrs. Roland

Bobbie Schemetti at Southern was awesome! She wt the vehicles and programs. She was very accessvirginua zebra head ible and made the entire process very enjoyable. She even changed the plates on my new car! Great personality and very relatable.... will highly recommdeend her and Southern to anyone I know in the market for a new vehicle!

• Customer

Noel was an excellent salesman. He first assisted my daughter when she came in an inquiry about the Kia Optima. My husband and I came in and Noel answer all of our questions and assist us in making the right decision.

• New beginnings

Noel Ayala is an excellent salesman!!!! He is patient, understanding, personable, and diligent. I didn't feel as if I sold my soul for this vehicle. This is my first new vehicle and the best decision I ever made! Thank you Mr. Ayala!

• Noel Ayala was a great sales agent!

Noel Ayala was a great sales agent! Very personable and accommodating. Made the process easy and painless.

• My experience with Southern

My Sales Agent was Angel Perez and he was AWESOME! He listened to my needs and he was very professional. I am very happy with my new Kia.

• Purchased a used car and traded in my car.

My sales person was Alfonso Nunez and he was great. He did not pressure me and he went about the whole process very professionally. I would ask for him again!