Nyle Maxwell's FIAT / Alfa Romeo

30 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 2, 2018

Had a split experience overall with Nyle Maxwell Fiat. Off the bat, Barry and Jose were great guys, not outwardly pushy with their sales tactics. The sales... process was normal and I signed for a used Fiat and drove off. I was later contacted and spoken to by an employee in the back who contacted me about my trade-in and was so rude and tried to threaten me. I understand my situation was not normal but the manner in which I was spoken to and treated was unacceptable. Additionally, getting my title and registration took over two months and I do not plan on returning to a Maxwell dealership, especially reading the service nightmare reviews. What happened to treating your customers well so that they want to come back and build a relationship with you? Additionally, three stars for facilities is that it is a giant cavern with an awkwardly set up waiting area. The service waiting area is really great and well done (except for the disgustingly dusty display cases).

June 12, 2018

Bought a used RAM 2500, love the truck. That being said, it had the forever warranty tag on the front, they wouldn't give it the warranty. After I... got home with the truck and checked all the fluids I had to add half a gallon of coolant, almost a quart of fluid in the power steering, a small bottle of brake fluid, and a quart of oil( according to them it was serviced). Makes me wonder if they even serviced the truck before selling it too me or is their service department that inept? It only has one key fob so now I will have to go to a dodge dealership for a second key, not cheap. The sales guy Jose was doing a good job until I let him know about the fluids and was going to get back to me, he didn't! So I will not buy from them or any other Nyle Maxwell dealership ever again.

• January 4, 2017

I got the right information, was never pressured, every question answered, it was just great. José is very knowledgeable and was very patient with me.... I'm really glad I got to deal with him. The first time I came into the dealership, I was taken care of by a nice lady, she and José both spoke Spanish with me, but I forgot her name. She took me on my first test drive of the 124. She gave me a great introduction to the car, and we had a nice test drive. Then when the dealership got an abarth trim, José took me out for a test drive on that one.

March 17, 2018

Barry is a very rude sales person. I tried to make a deal on a car but he told me that another person put a $2K deposit on the car. He said that he wanted... the full amount on the car sight unseen. I said that I want to go look at the car first. He said that he would rather sell the car to another person. I told him to forget about it all together. Not happy. I will never deal with him or that car dealership again.

February 13, 2018

Have had to bring my Fiat 124 Spider for same identical problem. For three times. They have not given me the service orders for the time I have taken it... in. May have to apply f

September 1, 2017

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had.  The Alfa dealership isn't fancy and is very no-frills (it doesn't have a Starbucks in it like... Lexus or big leather chairs like BMW), but the staff was outstanding.  Aaron, my sales consultant, was extremely knowledgeable, professional and friendly.  Greg, the Sales Manager, was prompt, courteous, fair and transparent.  From the moment I walked on the lot to when I drove my new Alfa off the lot, the whole team at Nyle Maxwell bent over backwards to accommodate me.  Their sales approach, in general, is what sold me on this dealership.  They let the product do the talking, answered my questions, and met every timeline I had.  Because I am from out of town, we did almost all of our negotiations via text, e-mail and phone after my initial visit for a test drive.  Greg kept every promise he made and made every effort to ensure the deal we brokered was in both of our interests.  To top it off,  when I drove to down to the dealership to finalize the deal, every shred of paperwork was prepared and ready to go, just like Greg said it would be.  I completed the transaction, received my delivery from Aaron, and drove off the lot in under 90 minutes.  Since delivery of my vehicle, Aaron has continued to be prompt and professional with all of my follow-on questions and in ensuring everything with the car is exactly as it should be.

July 31, 2017

I went into this Fiat dealership for my first car buying experience and was nervous to say the least. I was immediately greeted by Jakob Vance, who never... left my side in the process. His service was exceptional and I was never worried that the care was not heart felt or genuine. He really wanted the best care for me at the best price and he definitely helped make the process smooth. I left happy. Thanks Jakob and Fiat of Austin!

Rachel, Congratulations on your new ride. We are thrilled that we were able to provide you with the excellent service for your first car buying expe...rience! We appreciate your business and great review and are looking forward to assist you with all of your automotive needs in the future!! Tanja Coe-Customer Relations

February 23, 2017

The salesperson was not the best, but management and finance made up for it, and made the total experience great.

December 11, 2016

Wonderful group, worked to ensure a great experience and made it a awesome buying experience.

November 21, 2016

Exceptional service. Lauren and Brent, not to forget Tony all handled me like old friends. I had a great time shopping and trading up. My Fiat 500C sport... will be missed for sure, but my new relationship with our Fiat 500X is off to a great start. Thanks Fiat of Austin. We will keep coming back.