Eden Autos

33 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• March 21, 2018

They really work with you to get you driving in style and affordability I Shopped around quit a bit and no one even came close to the payment i got from... Eden Autos.I was recommended by a Family member who just got a car from them.I was very impressed by the large selection of inventory they carry.Even though they were very busy i received exeptionl service from Terisa who took her time to answer my questions and concerns.I ended up buying a 2015 Nissan Maxima under 20,000 miles for a great price and a great low monthly payment despite my bad credit.Give them a try,its well worth it.

September 11, 2018

I had a great experience with these folks. I went there last night 9/10/18 and was greeted immediately. He was courteous and knowledgeable. He showed me... every single feature on the vehicle. Absolutely amazing customer service. I would recommend Eden auto to everyone who's looking for a car. Go for it and get one today. You'll be pleased guaranteed.

August 14, 2018

Best service. We were handled professionally and left with a great car. I highly recommend that anyone go to Eden for their car needs. Thank you Ron and... staff for your service.

August 1, 2018

Just purchased a 2015 Jetta .. the guy who sold me the car was absolutely amazing the guy who worked on my loan went above and beyond for me to get this... car .. he was absolutely amazing they all know what they are doing they don’t sell you junk and they really go out of their way to make sure you as a customer are happy .. I loved doing business with them I HIGHLY recommend them to any one ...

March 21, 2018

February 12, 2018

02/12/18 - I took my daughter there tonight and Ron sent my daughter home in a beautiful BMW others said her credit was bad and she needed a co-signer.... There at Eden they will get you approved it doesn't matter... bad credit, no credit, just take your paystubs, your down payment, and choose a car. Have extra for insurance then drive home its that simple. Ron does the impossible others will say its impossible Ron will say your approved sign here. I love him so much! Trust me ask for Ron.

February 3, 2018

This is the best dealership i have been in.Purchased a 2016 Nissan Altima LOW MILAGE still under factory warranty.I only had $500.00 for down payment with... bad credit and got an unbelievable LOW monthly payment.I am very appreciative to Eden Autos Terisa Brian and the whole crew.

January 19, 2018

I was in market for a specific vehicle, cash and trade in. Eden Autos had two of these on the lot and I called ahead and made an appointment. I arrived... on time at 10am and the offices were still closed. It took the employees around 15 minutes to arrive and get ready to open for business. The young lady who was assigned to show one of the cars was visibly displeased because it was raining outside. I inspected the outside of the car and we got ready for the test drive. As we sat in the car, I tested the operation of the equipment inside of the car. It became obvious that the moonroof and the shade were not functioning properly. I have a car with a similar moonroof I am very familiar with its operation. I asked the young lady to call a mechanic to check it, as it appeared that the shade guide mechanism was malfunctioning. She went into the office and two guys showed up and asked me if i broke the moonroof. I walked inside the office and spoke to the manager and it became apparent that the young lady told them that I broke it. I was truly shocked. I thanked them and left. At that point, it did not look these are the people I should be spending $20k with. I ended up buying a similar car with another dealership the same day. In a summary, Eden crew looked unmotivated, unprofessional and plain rude. They had two cars they could easily sell me that day and they failed.

December 16, 2017

Purchased 2015 Kia Optima from this dealership. Richard was extremely helpful in getting me a low monthly payment despite my bad credit rating. The saying... "Its too good to be true "does not apply to Eden autos. Its good and true that you will get the best deal around regardless to your credit score. Give them a try ,ask for Richard

November 4, 2017

I purchase a 2007 BMW 750li,, was not happy with the oil burning fast. I called to switch the car . No problem at all, with in a hour I was in a beautiful... Hummer H3.. Go in and ask for Brian, Theresa or Ron.. I'm in sales for over thirty years. Customer service means the world to me.. perfect service and I highly recommend Eden Auto to FAMILY and Friends!