• March 21, 2018

They really work with you to get you driving in style and affordability I Shopped around quit a bit and no one even came close to the payment i got f...rom Eden Autos.I was recommended by a Family member who just got a car from them.I was very impressed by the large selection of inventory they carry.Even though they were very busy i received exeptionl service from Terisa who took her time to answer my questions and concerns.I ended up buying a 2015 Nissan Maxima under 20,000 miles for a great price and a great low monthly payment despite my bad credit.Give them a try,its well worth it.

May 24, 2018

It was a great time getting my car there very friendly great service and a perfect location so that you can get to them quickly.

May 7, 2018

This is my second vehicle that I???ve financed from this dealership and I must say that each time I???ve visited this place the customer service I re...cieved was outstanding, and they will also have you out of there in less than an hour in the car of your dreams. When I first came to this place I was in desperate need of a vehicle (whatever fits my budget) and I wasn???t looking for anything too luxury according to my budget, but Teresita the sales manager knew that the vehicle that I had chosen that I wasn???t completely satisfied with it but it was all I could afford with my budget, but she went out of her way to make sure that I was satisfied and upgraded me to a luxury vehicle that fits my budget just fine, and I would just like thank her for her very outstanding customer service, she???s smart with a great sense of humor and will explain your contract to you thoroughly so that you will fully understand before signing anything, she???s awesome. Now my second trip to this dealership was unbelievable! I came to finance another vehicle, nothing too expensive, btw they have the best vehicles with great mileage at unbelievable prices! ...anyway, I financed a small suv that I thought would be ok for me and my family but it turned out to be too small so (2) weeks later i contacted the dealership finance manager Ron, and this Guy without any stress immediately told me to bring in my vehicle for a trade, now I don???t know what he did but he was working some magic for me and wouldn???t quit until I was satisfied, and in less than an hour I left in a Big, Bangin Mercedes Benz, people I wasn???t expecting this at all, Ron also had my payment reduced by $100.00 and I am forever grateful and thankful I found this place, Thank you Ron for all you do, and also Terisita, for that extra mile and Brian the operations manager and Shayna for your outstanding customer service you guys are such a great staff that works as a team aiming to please! I would recommend this dealership 1000% (no cons and absolutely no fast talk) they are the best and I???ve dealt with many car dealerships in my lifetime, never like this one though! So if you need a vehicle they will work with you, please give them a visit before you go any where else! Thank you Eden Auto and your entire staff at 6213 E Roosevelt blvd. Philly Pa.19149. from SHAWN PINDER.

May 4, 2018

I was referred to by a co worker of mine to this place and from the time I viewed their website till I drove away with my new ride, I was well taken c...are of. I've been through other dealerships, bigger ones, but this place made me feel that everyone took care of me in a personal level. Staff are very friendly and will go out of their way to help you. I will definitely refer this dealership to friends and family. Drop in! See what they have, and speak to someone. I inquired Wednesday evening and by Friday noon, I got what I wanted for!

April 28, 2018

I filled out the credit application online. Received a call later that day. Spoke to the sales representative let them know which vehicle I wanted and... how much money I had to put down and what I could pay monthly. They worked with in my budget.

April 28, 2018

I gave Eden Autos 5 stars because not only did Shayna bust her butt to put me in a car but Ron was amazing at explaining everything in detail and very... helpful in more ways then I can count. Also, Brian did an awesome job with getting all the paperwork done and organized in a very surprising amount of time. This was my first time buying a car from a dealer and I can honestly say that I would recommend these guys to anyone!

April 17, 2018

Everyone there were very nice. They were very pleasant to work with. They had some very nice cars and good prices I would diffently go back there ag...ain.

April 16, 2018

I was approved by a financial company and purchased my 2015 Kia Optima only to be called by the sales rep Brian whom informed me that the company drop...ped the agreement. Brian and the owner Ron worked hard trying to get another company to finance me not only did they find another company they got me a better deal. I was so happy and excited about my new car and the work these guys put in to make that happen for me.

March 21, 2018

February 12, 2018

02/12/18 - I took my daughter there tonight and Ron sent my daughter home in a beautiful BMW others said her credit was bad and she needed a co-signe...r. There at Eden they will get you approved it doesn't matter... bad credit, no credit, just take your paystubs, your down payment, and choose a car. Have extra for insurance then drive home its that simple. Ron does the impossible others will say its impossible Ron will say your approved sign here. I love him so much! Trust me ask for Ron.