Skip to main content

Green Light Auto

Not rated Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating.
Visit Green Light Auto
Friday 9:00am–7:00pm 9:00am–4:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–7:00pm Closed
Sunday 10:00am–5:00pm Closed
(888) 409-3319 (888) 409-3319

Great place to buy a car!

Danny top person to buy a car, great service, great personality.

Good, Great Place, Very Helpful

Very pleased with our buying experience at Green Light Auto. Daniel was very helpful and worked with us to get us into the vehicle we wanted. Thanks Green Light!

AMAZING SERVICE

Danny has been nothing but helpful and amazing through the entire process. I will highly recommend Green Light Auto to anyone I know looking for a vehicle!

Dodge Magnum

Great Help, Willing to work with me to help me purchase the Magnum that I wanted. Thanks Green Light Auto.

Awesome Customer Service

Danny was great. He worked with me and was very thorough. He went above and beyond my expectations.

Great Service

Quick and easy. Danny was very efficient and professional.Thanks Green Light Auto.

Excellence

Everything was excellent! From the car all the way down to the customer service. everything about buying a car at Green Light Auto was excellent. Hassle free warm welcoming environment that's Green Light Auto

Awesome Customer Service

Abraham was so funny and helpful. Dannt was all business and went above and beyond to help us out!!! Best car buying experience ever!!

Danny rocks!

Dannya and Abraham were awesome! They made getting a car easy and stress free. Thanks Green Light Auto

Amazing, Friendly, Supportive

It have been doing business since 2012 with Green Light Auto. Professionals in every way. They truly know the value of a customer and their needs. Thank you. Bless you all!