Napleton's Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

764 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Napleton's Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM from DealerRater.com
  • Working with Family!!!

They make buying a car fun!! You become a family there! Robbie was my sales person! He is a stand up guy! Treats you like family! Bill in the finance department is honest and takes care of your loan and warranty calmly and is very knowledgeable. Jody and Paul introduced themselves and said hi. Norm took extra time with me to go over different warranties. Kim did the Car introduction and taught me so much about the vehicle i was buying. Great exprrience!! I bought two cars!!

We're happy to hear that you had such a great experience with us here at Napleton's Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM, Catherine! Our staff strives to provide the highest caliber of service to all of our valued customers. Thank you so much for your kind review. Enjoy your new vehicles, and as always, drive safe!

• Great Deal

First time buying a car, great experience and extremely good deal. Wojciech was excellent with his customer service and made this experience awfully easy for me. Mario (sales manger) was nothing short of fantastic. I'd recommend these guys to anyone, GOOO Napleton!

• Great!
    April 26, 2017

Great dealer. Highly recommended. We got great deal for brand new Jeep Cherokee 2017! And great price for old one! Definitely we come back! Great polish service. A++++

• amazing

Dennis, thank you for the high star rating! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

I was met by Chad Ingrim, my salesman. who directed me to the car I was there to look at. He was a compleat professional and answered my questions with diligent answers. I purchased the vehicle and was very satisfied with the process. I will look for him when I am ready for another purchase.

• Great Experience
    April 25, 2017

Took my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee in for routine service and ended up driving away in a new 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee. The dealer offered to buy my current car back. I worked with Kim Kehl, Sales Consultant. He was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle and took time on a walk around and test drive to explain all the features. Both Kim and Mario (sales supervisor) worked hard with me to achieve a deal that worked for me. It was an unexpected, great experience.

• Nice car

Exellent transaction, Wojciech is good sales person. I bought nice pre-owned BMW.

Senad, thank you so much for the positive review! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! Douglas Adams 847-797-4952

• Came in for service, left with new car

John, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day! Douglas Adams 847-797-4952

• Great service
    April 24, 2017

Javier and Mario did a great job helped me find the perfect car. I would highly recommend working with them best experience I've had

• Great Deal

Great deal and Wojciech is good guy and sales person.

Hello Zbyszek, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Douglas Adams 847-797-4952

Great deal and Wojciech is good guy and sales person.

• easy going expirence

Vanessa, thank you so much for the positive review! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

had a great experience here at napleton jeep! was greeted by Robert Taylor, he was very easy going and got me a great deal on a used Gmc I had my eyes on. will definitely recommend this dealer to my friends and family