Napleton's Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 1325 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1325 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Napleton's Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM from DealerRater.com

• Working with Family!!!
    January 10, 2017

They make buying a car fun!! You become a family there! Robbie was my sales person! He is a stand up guy! Treats you like family! Bill in the finance ...department is honest and takes care of your loan and warranty calmly and is very knowledgeable. Jody and Paul introduced themselves and said hi. Norm took extra time with me to go over different warranties. Kim did the Car introduction and taught me so much about the vehicle i was buying. Great exprrience!! I bought two cars!!

We're happy to hear that you had such a great experience with us here at Napleton's Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM, Catherine! Our staff st...rives to provide the highest caliber of service to all of our valued customers. Thank you so much for your kind review. Enjoy your new vehicles, and as always, drive safe!

Great experince
    April 21, 2018

Daniel was very pleasant to speak with and a great help through the entire process. High recommended to anyone coming in to purchase a car.

Amazing!!!!!!
    April 19, 2018

We came to this dealership looking at a specific 2019 Cherokee. We walked out with the exact one we were looking for, and we got a better deal than I ...imagined. Thanks Mason and Adam! Would recommend to anyone!!

New Lease
    April 19, 2018

After a 7 year relationship with another Jeep dealership I ended up leasing my new 2018 Trackhawk from Napleton Jeep. Normally I never tell the dealer... the payment I???m looking for but because of my frustration with my previous dealer I just wanted to get a deal done, so I set up an appointment with Robert Taylor, went in and told him exactly what my offer was. To my surprise they actually came back wth a price $80.00 a month less utilizing the equity in my current lease. They could have kept that money for themselves but they didn???t, instead they did me right. Napleton has earned a new customer for sure!

Silverado
    April 18, 2018

Bought a used 2016 Chevy Silverado from Jared hietikko at napleton the customer service was one of a kind and the price was great everyone at napleton... made car buying pleasant! Highly recommend

Best place to buy a Car/Truck
    April 18, 2018

Napleton's Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM says: ???Customer Satisfaction is our TOP priority!??? Truer words could not be spoken. One it...em is the free lifetime fluid inspect and fill. Also, I was extremely happy about working with Robert Taylor. He made the purchase easy. He went 'over and above' to help. Robert is energetic and literally ran to help. Robert knows a lot about the Trucks. He answered all our questions. My visit was a pleasure. Napleton Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM deserves more than 5 STARS

Best place to buy a Car/Truck
    April 18, 2018

Napleton's Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM says: “Customer Satisfaction is our TOP priority!” Truer words could not be spoken. One item i...s the free lifetime fluid inspect and fill. Also, I was extremely happy about working with Robert Taylor. He made the purchase easy. He went 'over and above' to help. Robert is energetic and literally ran to help. Robert knows a lot about the Trucks. He answered all our questions. My visit was a pleasure. Napleton Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM deserves more than 5 STARS.

We understand it's a big decision where you purchase your car from, and we are grateful to have been chosen. Thank you again for choosing Napleton's A...rlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM and we hope to see you again! Doug Adams Customer Service Manager Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (847) 797-4952

Ram 2500
    April 18, 2018

Wojciech sold for me new 2500 Ram Cargo van. I got very good deal and I can recommend this dealership and sales person. Wojciech is the best.

Happy customer
    April 18, 2018

Great car buying experience with Wojciech! He was patient and knowledgeable with us. We knew what kind of car we wanted and he got us a great price....

2019 Jeep
    April 17, 2018

Wojciech Very great job! Very helpful in the process. Was very knowledgeable about the car and everything it came with. Extremely great experience w...ith wojciech

Napleton's Arlington Heights Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM