• Great Experience

Very professional staff highly recommend this dealer to anyone looking to buy a vehicle

• Positive experience from start to finish

I live on Cape Cod and when possible I like to keep my business here. The local dealership was not interested in dealing when I asked if they would match a price quoted to me from Mastria. I was told -very nicely- that the price I was looking to get was below their cost and they could not match it. From there on I dealt with Ben at Mastria VW. I got a great car at an exceptional price and the folks at Mastria could not have been nicer. I highly recommend this dealership.

• Great buying experience

I bought a 2017 VW Passat SE with Techology. The dealership was very helpful as I was turning in A Jeeta TDI. They allowed me to take delivery of the new car prior to my buyback date. Kerri Sticklsnd and the Sales Manger were extremely helpful. Very low pressure sales. Received a great deal on the price. Would highly recommend the car and dealership to anyone searching for a new VW or used car!

• New Passat

Great overall experience my second vehicle from the mastria group Kyle Rego a sales person was great the application for financing was simple and very quick overall great experience would recommend highly

• Excellent service

Kyle was the man! He helped me with finding the vehicle that was right and did not pressure me into buying a car.

• Best car buying experience I gave ever had!

The best car buying experience I have ever had! Everything was smooth and easy! I had no problems salesman, Nice and knowledgeable!

Thank you for the kind words Anthony!

Thank you for the kind words Anthony!

• Good service

Had a real smooth process at purchasing a vehicle at a fair price. Devin was real helpful and courteous when I had any questions. There was never a feeling of being pressured to buy my car. I'd definitely recommend working with Devin if you ever purchase a car at Mastria VW.

• Excellent experience

The staff at Volkswagen Mastria made my car leasing experience easy. The sales manager explained all of my options to me and I never felt pressured. Kerri and the rest of the staff were very friendly and provided great customer service. I am loving my new Jetta! Thanks Kerri!

• Sales rocked it

My sales agent was amazing, she made any complications easy for me as the customer. Without her the experience would not of been the greatest.

• pleasantly surprised

we saw the ad on line...we stopped in and took the car for a ride and drove it home the same day with a smile....happy wife, happy life