Star Lincoln

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Out of Town Purchase
    January 17, 2017

Purchased a used Lincoln from Tim Shea, I was from out of town and Tim made the process super smooth. He did a great job communicating and really mad...e the experience enjoyable. I would highly recommend working with Tim in the future. He made the car buying process as simple as possible.

• Go see Time Shea at Star Lincoln!!!!!
    February 17, 2018

If you’re looking to buy a car go see Tim Shea at Star Lincoln. He’s one of the nicest salesman you’ll ever meet. He’s very professional and experienc...ed. I was very pleased with his service.

• What a wonderful dealer, thank you Tim Shea!
    February 12, 2018

Purchasing a vehicle can be a tedious process, thank you Tim Shea of being so patient and reassure me that you'll get me a good loan with a low intere...st rate that I could afford, and thank you for going over the vehicle and showing me how to use all the options because my technology literacy is not the greatest. I absolutely love my Ford Explorer, I would never go to any other dealer but you!

• Really Great Experience
    February 12, 2018

I was hesitant about purchasing another car because the process can be very gruelling. Tim Shea changed my perspective! He listened as I told him what... I wanted in a car and he made every attempt until he found me the RIGHT car. Unlike other sales persons.. He didn't try to get me to settle or sell me more car than I needed or wanted. He always kept me in the loop during his search and answered every call, text or email. Tim Shea is an class act! I am enjoying my Lincoln Reserve with Tech pkg and can't wait to show off my panoromic roof! Mike (Finance) was also GREAT to work with!! He stayed late just so I could show my family my potential car. Negotiations were smooth and his personality help me to be sold on my car. They both promised me they would be there after my purchase and have kept their word. I highly recommend them.

• Leasing my new Lincoln MKC.
    February 6, 2018

Have worked with Glen before. Always prompt on returning phone calls. He spent a lot of time with us going over the features of our new MKC. He had al...l the paperwork prepared in advance and the entire signing process took less than 5 minutes. He also made sure our car was ready for delivery with a nice full tank of gas. If we need service he is there to arrange our loaner car and get our vehicle services promptly.

• Out of state buyer
    January 29, 2018

People looking for that specific used vehicle often need to look regionally. I found my certified 2016 Lincoln MKZ hybrid, triple black at Star Linco...ln. Not one to take this lightly, there were multiple discussions on the phone and Tim was awesome in taking his time and answering the many questions and also sending photos, videos, and walk arounds and giving a DETAILED assessment. He picked me up at the airport and I was driving home within a few hours. Great car, great people, and well worth a day trip when you find the as described beautiful, priced right car you are looking for. Star Lincoln and Tim Shea has my vote of confidence. Thanks Tim!

• Honest, hassle free used car buying experience
    January 24, 2018

We found a used car posted online, and when we called they had it - exactly as described and at the listed price. My wife did a test drive, and they... held it for a couple of days before I could see it on the weekend. When we arrived on Saturday, everything was prepared, clean and ready. All our questions were answered and we even compared it with a second choice. In the end, we decided to buy our first choice, including an extended warranty tailor fit to our needs. We felt relaxed dealing with Mr. Shea, he was very thorough in explaining our options without feeling the least bit pressured or rushed. I would definitely go back.

• Vehicle Purchase
    January 23, 2018

I purchased my 2016 Lincoln MKZ from Tim Shea. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. He certainly knows all aspects of the Lincoln MKZ. I would d...efinitely recommend Tim to my friends.

• Tim Shea Rocks! Oh yeah, the incoln MKC does too.
    January 18, 2018

Tim sold me my dream car and saved me $60 per month on my auto loan. Could not be any happier with the customer service he provided.

• Manager
    January 17, 2018

I would like to commend Star Lincoln in Southfield for Timothy Shea. He was polite and very supportive of my purchasing needs. I felt as though this... was the first car salesmen ever that truly listened to what I was requesting in my purchase. When we ran into hurdles purchasing, Tim worked with me through every process. When the car I originally wanted was no longer offered and Timothy showed me another vehicle, which I did not like, he sought out his due diligence until he found the Lincoln that was suited for me. Tim was the best to me because he heard my fears of purchasing a lemon and worked a miracle to make sure that I was a satisfied customer upon exiting Star Lincoln. Keep Up the Phenomenal Work Tim and God Bless You.

Star Lincoln