Jake Sweeney Mazda Tri-County

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 391 reviews

Call This Dealer

391 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jake Sweeney Mazda Tri-County from DealerRater.com

• Great Service, always
    May 2, 2012

We have purchased 3 cars from this dealer, all from Bob Bray. He has been a delight to work with. They are willing to work with the price to get you i...n the car you want.Cars are great quality, even the used, dealer stands behind the sale. Service department is also great, and HONEST, the best trait to have with mechanics. Highly recommended.

On behalf Bob Bray and the rest of our team, we at Jake Sweeney Mazda would like to thank you for your business and the positive review of our company.... Your feedback is vital to our dealership. We look to working with you in the future. Enjoy your Mazda. Thanks again and have a great day.

Excellent service
    April 19, 2018

The guys in the shop were very courteous and friendly. They always opened the doors for me and walked me to and from the waiting room. They are alway...s very nice when I'm there and they got the job done quickly.

Great Service and really Nice people
    April 18, 2018

I brought my car in on Saturday for two important recalls. It was done on Monday, and I even got a loaner to drive. Excellent!

Excellent Service!
    April 16, 2018

Great service and great people! I???ve been coming for almost 4 years and I am always treated like a queen! You guys are the best!

Jake Sweeney Mazda Tri County

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you're a loyal customer of Jake Sweeney Mazda Tri-County and that Ben is a large part of the reason why... you come back! We hope to serve you for years to come and look forward to your next appointment.

Great Service Department
    April 14, 2018

I stopped in for an oil change that I scheduled online. I was in and out very quick. Everyone was great to work with. I had several questions that th...ey answered, and even spent time getting prices on accessories. They kept me updated on my service, and were very knowledgable.

Jake Sweeney Mazda Tri County

Thank you so much for your 5 star review of Jake Sweeney Mazda Tri-County! We appreciate you taking the time to give our service department feedback a...nd sharing your experience. Our biggest goal is to give our customers a fast, quality, and memorable experience at our store, so thank you for letting us know that Adam, Ben, and Joe was a big part of us meeting our goal. Enjoy the Spring and if you need anything else, we're just a phone call a way!

Employees Worked With
    Friendly and professional service department
    April 13, 2018

The service team always welcomes me with genuine attitudes and the work is explained thoroughly. The team makes sure I know exactly what work needs to... be done and checks with me if anything comes up during the inspection. Complimentary car washes are a plus too!

Jake Sweeney Mazda Tri County

Thank you for the fantastic review! We appreciate you taking the time to review our service department at Jake Sweeney Mazda Tri-County. We strive to ...give our customers a fast, friendly and memorable experience in all departments, so thank you for letting us know we met our goal. We're happy to hear Adam and Ben continue to do a great job with you. If you need anything else just give us a call!

Best dealership around!
    April 12, 2018

I???ve been a customer at Jake Sweeney Mazda for roughly 4-5 years now. In that time, I???ve never been disappointed! I???ve bought 3 different cars o...ver the time I???ve been there and recommended 3 others as well for a reason. The team there takes care of you. They don???t just look at you as money symbols, but they development relationships with you and treat you like a guest in their own home. I???ve time there I???m greeted and remembered by the team there and it makes me feel good. I went in for a maintenance visit yesterday and Ben Conover was very knowledgeable on all the questions I had and made sure when I left, I was happy with the condition of my car. I will continue to be a lifelong customer for Jake Sweeney Mazda and make sure I???m never driving anything else. Thanks again!

Jake Sweeney Mazda Tri County

Thank you for the awesome review of Jake Sweeney Mazda Tri-County Andrew! We appreciate you taking the time to share the experience you had at our sto...re with our staff. Our number one goal is to put our customers first to ensure that they have a fast, friendly and memorable experience, so thank you for letting us know that we met our goal for your appointment thanks especially to Ben and Joe!

Great work
    April 12, 2018

My car was ready in exactly the amount of time Adam estimated, and the service was exceptional. I appreciated being offered a loaner vehicle, so I cou...ld return to work and come back in at my convenience.

Jake Sweeney Mazda Tri County

Thank you for the awesome review Andrea! We always appreciate it when our customers take the time to review our dealership. Jake Sweeney Mazda Tri-Cou...nty strives to put our customers first to ensure a simple, friendly, and memorable experience. Thank you for letting us know we met our goal thanks to Adam. If you need anything else please let us know!

Adam Blakely

Lead Service Consultant

service
    April 11, 2018

Adam took care of all the needs for servicing my car and answered all the questions I had. Thank you for the short wait time as well.

Jake Sweeney Mazda Tri County

Thank you for your 5 star review of Jake Sweeney Mazda Tri-County! We appreciate you taking the time to review our service department and staff. We st...rive to give our customers a fast, simple, and memorable experience, so thank you for letting us know that we did just that thanks to Adam. We hope you come see us again in the future, but until then enjoy the Spring weather!

Adam Blakely

Lead Service Consultant

Like a charm!
    April 11, 2018

The loaner car made it so simple! My car needed recall work, an oil change and tire rotation. I especially appreciated the call at the end of the day ...to let me know that due to construction they'd been unable to complete the job that day. Imagine my surprise to have a call at 8:20 this morning saying that it was done! It was just like a charm...

Jake Sweeney Mazda Tri County

Thank you for the awesome review of Jake Sweeney Mazda Tri-County! We strive to give our customers the best service possible, so thank you for letting... us know that we met our goal thanks to Adam and Jeff! If you need anything else just give us a call, and we will see you at your next appointment!

Jake Sweeney Mazda Tri-County