Chevrolet Cadillac of Bend

175 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Chevrolet Cadillac of Bend from DealerRater.com
  • Buying my silverado 1500

Had a great salesman and he was very helpful in showing us all the features of this 1500 Silverado. Was probably best experience I have had in buying a car and I have purchased quite a few. I have his phone number and feel that of I have a question that I could call on him. I would recommend him as a person that one should contact if they are in the market for a car. The facility is nice and waiting room is comfortable.

• Great service
    April 24, 2017

Great service and technicians. They also let us know how much the service was going to cost ahead of time and the final cost was the same.

Chevrolet Cadillac of Bend

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we're doing! Thank you for your review and hope you have a great rest of your Spring! Steve Burnett General Manager

• Went in last minute for a service on my 2016 duramax.
    April 18, 2017

The staff was very friendly and quick to check me in. Even though i had no appointment, the service was fast and excellent. The assistant service manager David was easy to work with and answered all my questions.

• Service on my new truck.

Good experience. I didn't have an appointment, but they let me leave my truck and called me when it was finished.

• Quick and Easy
    April 17, 2017

Love the Express Lube..... no appointment is needed. You can get in and out fairly fast. Great waiting room with fresh coffee and cookies with the daily newspaper.

• david,s service is always great
    April 10, 2017

putting in express lube was a great move, my wife appreciates how clean the service dept. sitting area is, I really like having a newspaper

• Great job chevy of Bend

Excellent dealership to purchase a new car at . Micheal our salesman was awesome to work with.

• Satisfied Customer

Service was outstanding and very timely. I could not expect more.

Service was outstanding and very timely. I could not expect more.

• Excellent
    April 2, 2017

Great people to work with all the time and they really appreciate the customer experience. Phil and Justin are always a pleasure to work with!!!!!!

• New car purchase
    April 2, 2017

Knowledgeable staff, low pressure salesman, took time to answer all questions. Was able to negotiate a fair price for the new car and my trade-in. Would definitely come here again!