3.4
Average based on 5 reviews.
  • Questionable???

Tried multiple sources to contact these guys (phone calls, emails, found a 2nd and a 3rd phone number). Could never get a hold of them...even during the so called business hours. NOTHING I don't think their inventory is even current or available.

• Great guy! Gave me a great deal!

I bought a mint boxster off Victor at Vita Motors. His cars are very clean! The transaction went smooth. He always has a nice selection of boxsters and 911. I will likely buy, sell, and trade with him in the future!

• Great Service, Knowledgeable

Submitted the request and I received a call.the same day. The contact at Vita Motors, Victor, was very knowledgeable. We talked shop and about cars a bit, seemed to know lots about many different manufacturers. Was very up front and honest about the vehicle I was interested in. Would definitely buy from him again and recommend anyone to Vita Motors.

• Great customer service!

Very knowledgeable staff. They seem quite willing to meet service needs. The dealer even opened for a test drive on a Holiday weekend!

• No response

I was very interested in a car Vita motors had for sale. They never even responded to my efforts to contact them. A little bummed.