Average based on 3 reviews.
  • Pleased

Pleased with the overall experience. Nice dealership and good car selection. Nice people to deal with.

• servicr department.

Great service dept. They know what the car needs, get right to it and get it done. Very professionally run dealer/shop.

• Very polite and no hi-pressure sales pitch at all.

While I have not bought a car yet, when I made the sales person aware that I am JUST STARTING to look, he was very polite and understanding. We talked a bit about "old" cars and he invited me to walk around his entire lot with no pressure at all. Let me just say that it is that type of respectful treatment that will stay in my mind and as I get closer and closer to the day when I buy a nice pre-owned vehicle I will certainly feel comfortable returning to ADVANTAGE MOTORS in Edison, NJ.