• 2009 Volvo

I have had a wonderful experience with these guys. They are all very helpful and extremely nice. Great place to buy a vehicle.

• Biggest mistake

I looked up the reviews to the dealership and thought this sounds like a really good and honest place to do business with. WRONG! I have never been so disappointed with a business and Mr. Gaby (manager/owner) is a sketchy, lying and very rude man. We were told one price by multiple salesman then when we got almost to the end of the paper work Mr. Gaby had almost doubled the price of the car!! He said the original price was a "cash only" price so if you plan on financing a car with them prepare to pay almost double. They took my husband and I as a joke they refused to work with us until I physically showed them the money. My husband and I are both young but not idiots and Mr. Gaby tried to convince us he was doing us a favor by financing our car with a 30% apr what a joke we both have good credit scores and were putting half of the cars price as a down payment and they tried to tell me that was to little long story short after getting the car financed through state farm Mr. Gaby owed me a $1700 refund which he failed to mention luckily I'm good with numbers and knew something was wayyyy off and called the state farm agent who then explained the reason the numbers didn't add up was because Mr. Gaby didn't intend on giving me this refund I drove back to his office to pick up my check which he only wrote for $1500 when I questioned why I wasn't getting the full amount the got angry and said if we wanted to cancel the deal he would but he would be keeping $1000 approx. since we had the car for 4 days!!! On the phone he says one thing and when you get there the price is always more he loves hidden fees. I was told he would be Calling me to make it right and guess what he never called why because he doesn't care all he cares about is taking your money. Stay away from this place!!!!

• t Experience

Good experience, nice vehicles. Sales staff very knowledgeable. Would purchase from them in the future.

Thank you, for the great review But I don't understand...why would you give us 2-star if you were so pleased with Auto Shopper?

• 2002 bmw 325I

MARIA AND LUIS WERE EXTREMELY HELPFUL AND WENT THE EXTRA MILE TO MAKE SURE I UNDERSTOOD EVERY PORTION OF THE PROCESS WHILE BEING CONSIDERATE TO MY NEEDS!

• 2011 Mazda

It was a easy and quick process. i came with my family and they where very nice and friendly

• 2008 MB R320 CDI

Earl the sales man was not high pressure and I returned 4 times before purchasing the auto that I wanted.

• 2011 E350

I was pleasantly surprised in the 2000's to have a used car dealer not only honor their word but there was a proven and verified mistake on the listing, but they honored the listing. Never dealt with auto shoppers but will recommend the experience to anyone. Thank for the positive experience.

• CADILLAC ESCALADE

very pleased with the customer service and professionalism!! Mr. Gabby is awesome!! Maria and Earl are very kind professional and is a pleasure to deal with!

• Purchase of BMW 750il

The service here is outstanding. They really try to take care of their customers and see to it that all, if any, needs are met. I appreciate the hard work and dedication that they dedicated to my buy. I will look forward to doing business with them again. Thank you.

• 1969 buick invicta

was happy to see an old school pop up in my search for a car especially an old school car with low miles and in good shape i would recommend this dealer to any friend or relative.