Mangione Motors

15 reviews

• December 4, 2014

I recently bought a 2012 Mini Cooper from Mangione Motors. Through Bob, I got exactly the car I wanted at the price ($500 lower in fact) that I had budgeted.... Bob made the transaction efficient, stress free and painless and he was a pleasure to do business with. He is not your typical car dealer with the usual walk-on lot and showroom where you feel your are being pressured and/or swindled at every turn. Rather, he's just a down to earth guy who puts your satisfaction before his own business needs, and for that reason I would wholeheartedly do business with him in the future, as well as refer others. Thanks Bob!

Thank You Eric it was a pleasure doing business with you also! Bob

October 3, 2017

Bob is a very nice guy who genuinely love cars. Bob made the process easy and clear and he would do his best to help you. Would recommend Bob to anyone... who is looking for a car!

November 7, 2016

Good service and easy to deal with. He will get you a good deal.

Jos thanks for the nice review, it was my pleasure doing a car deal with you guys!

November 2, 2016

Bob is amazing, he made the car buying process so easy I was in and out in about 30 minutes! He was able to work with my sub-par credit and got me a better... rate than I expected. My truck is awesome thank you so much!

My Pleasure buddy, glad we were able to get you in the truck!

November 13, 2014

My first time buying a vehicle from a dealer and I would recommend them to anyone. I will buy another vehicle from Bob again!

Thanks for the kind review, let me know if I can ever help with any of your automotive needs. Bob

December 4, 2013

This was my first online car purchase and Adam at Mangione Motors made it the most positive experience. He is courteous, an excellent communicator, and... promptly responded to all questions and concerns. Adam’s customer service is inspiring. When requested, he gladly responded with additional photos of the vehicle, helped research transport companies to deliver the car, and even contacted our local DMV to help guide me through the vehicle title process. He has been very thoughtful going the extra mile to help make this a very smooth and pleasant transaction. The car arrived quickly, exactly as described, and in excellent condition. Very happy. There is no doubt in my mind, I will look to Adam and Mangione Motors again for future cars. Thanks Adam - love the Lexus!

Thanks Sandra it was nice doing business with you as well!

December 2, 2013

It was great working with bob, who owns mangione motors. He was great from meeting til signing. He walked me through every step, and gave me a great deal.... I went in looking at a volkswagon, but that wasnt nearly as good a deal as he gave me on the honda i bought. I did a lot of looking too, but after checking out other dealerships this one was an easy choice with much better deals.

Thank you for the kind review and drive safely!!

October 27, 2013

My wife and I recently purchased two cars from Mangione Motors. They were a 2013 Chevy Tahoe LTZ and a 2014 Mercedes Benz E350. Our experience in dealing... with Bob exceeded our expectations in every sense of the word. On each occasion we spoke with Bob about exactly what we wanted. Within a couple hours on the same day he had worked out the deals....With SIGNIFICANT savings and best of all, NO HASSLE. Mangione motors makes car buying or leasing a breeze and actually enjoyable. Bob also helped me sell my existing vehicles. I've been back to do upgrades and he knows exactly where to find what you are looking for. I would recommend Bob "the car guy" as we like to call him to ANYONE. My wife and I could not be happier with our experience dealing with this class act dealership. Thanks BOB!!!!

Thanks guys it was my pleasure to help!

September 1, 2013

I did a web search of the vehicle I was looking for to replace my sons car that damaged beyond repair in an accident and found a beautiful "08" Scion XB... that Bob has just listed. I send my e-mail and he contacted me immediately. My son and I met Bob at he location and was sold on the car as soon as I saw it. He held the car til the following weekend so I could get my insurance refund check. Everything was painless. Thanks Bob.....I will be returning to look for my next car.

Clay thanks for the kind words about my service! Bob

February 1, 2013

I saw an add posted by Mangione Motors for what ended up being my 2009 Honda Accord. I love small family owned businesses so I called Bob and he was very... friendly and didn't pressure me at all. I arrived at his dealership to find a lot of nice pre-owned cars. We took a test drive and completed the paperwork with no hassles. It was almost like buying a car from a good friend. I'd recommend this dealership for your automobile purchases any day! Regards, Dave Kramer

Dave thanks for the business and the kind dealer review! Bob