Average based on 3 reviews
  • Found vehicles immediately

Gary was a tremendous help in the search for a vehicle. He found the type of vehicle we wanted in just a few short hours. I was impressed how much less the cost of getting a vehicle through Master Lease was. They found vehicles that I could not find. They are a company I will use in the future to find a vehicle. Thanks Gary!

• Love my Kia

Master Lease made the process of buying my little Kia a breeze. They sent everything my bank needed quickly and I was driving the next day. Thanks!

• Outstanding Experience

I love buying a car, but often hate dealing with a car dealership and/or its sales people. I stumbled on Master Lease Plan after locating the vehicle I wanted through a web search. It has been the best purchase experience I have ever had. The pricing was fair, the people have been honest, and they have gone above and beyond what's expected in order to make my experience a positive one. So much so, that they have taken care of things even after I took delivery of the vehicle. I would recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to include Master Lease Plan in their search.