Call This Dealer

Used

• See Joe for a great deal!

Fantastic experience! Joe is the absolute best! He made us a fantastic deal and went the extra mile to ensure all of our questions and concerns were... answered. Family health challenges made use of our current car difficult, and Joe helped us get into an SUV that fit our budget and had all the extra comforts for the many trips we need to make for appointments. Go see Joe for an honest, fair deal.

• clean and good looking cars!!!!!

I went to North Hill Auto to see what they might have for me. I needed a car bad and to my amazement they had just what I was looking for. the guys we...re awesome to work with, friendly, knew about their autos, the cars were clean inside and out. I would highly reconmmend North Hill Auto for your next purchase. thx Tony, Harry and Joey for all the help

• Honest,fair,trust worthy

A friend for over 30 years! I've bought 2 vehicles last couple of years and was completely satisfied! Very honest!

• Used cars

I just wanted to say that It was nice to actually meet some honest people. I was not pressured in any way and I didnt buy a car from them but they had... nice cars , just not what I was looking for. Both of the men there treated me with respect and seemed truthfull about what cars needed. They are not a huge lot but have 40-50 cars to select from. Over all I was pleased and would refer them to anyone. They offer In house financing and bank financing too.

• Tony and Matt went above and beyond!!!

My wife and i were stuck between a rock and a hard place with a vehicle that was very unreliable. I called North Hill Auto and they stayed open a litt...le late to meet us and to show us a few cars that were good fits for the amount of driving we have to do for work,[about 65 miles a day] we decided on a 96 Civic and it is a great car. We did have a few minor problems but Tony and Matt got us into their shop the next day and it is all fixed up. I would recommend North Hill Auto Sales to anyone who needs a car and wants a truelly honest salesperson. They even worked with us a little on our down payment! Needless to say we now have a very nice fuel efficient car that we love, thanks to Tony and Matt at North Hill Auto Sales!!!!!!!:}

Thank you , and it was truly OUR pleasure to meet you!

• North Hill Auto Sales

I bought my car from North Hill Auto Sale last week. The Salesmen showed me the right car for the right price. He made sure that everything i need to ...know what there infront of me. They didnt push me on anything and they gave me time to make sure that was the car I wanted. ALSO!!! They are cheaper then MOST dealership within 30 miles!! I will be going back to get another car from them. Thank you North Hill Auto!!

Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you in the future!!!!!

• Used car lot

This is a medium used car lot and they have been in business locally for a long time. It was nice to deal with a dealership that gave me time to look ...at the car without the high pressure sales that you get at the bigger lots. All the cars looked clean and in great condition. Pricing was more then fair and My over all experience was a Pleasure. Randy Geib

North Hill Auto Sales