4.4
  • BMW 135i

A car dealer you can trust! Andy was the salesman I dealt with. I drove from Tennessee to buy my car the whole deal took about ten minute. They are great to deal with and there car are mint! If anyone needs a great car at a great dealer go to carcoast! Thanks so much Andy! Made a friend too!

• Lexus

Purchased a Lexus LS 400 from Ricky back in 2007, shipped to Puerto Rico friend fall in love with car still running strong! Luis

• 99 Porsche Boxster

I purchased a 99 Boxster from Car Coast. I was extreemly pleased by their no pressure technique. I stopped by initially and spoke with Andy. We talked about what I was looking for but did not go for a test drive until I could bring my wife along. Even then we had an oportunity to discuss the financial details. Upon returning we were given the oportunity to spend as much time as we needed from introduction to test drive and finally family consultaion. Again no pressure. We did notice a irregularity with the idle and we were assured it would be checked out and fixed. I have waited about a month to do a review and will say, I am extreemly pleased by not only the buying experience but also the attention to detail to ensure my idle issue was addressed and taken care of. I will make it a point to refer them to anyone I know. Or anyone in the market for high quality used luxury/performance vehicle.

• X5 Purchased From Car Coast

Recently purchased a BMW X5 with the M Sport package from Ricky and the gang at Car Coast. It was a great experience! They were very fair and honest and helped me get the perfect X5! I'll also purchase my next car from Car Coast.

• Great Experience!

Just purchased a 2006 Jaguar XJ8L from Ricky at Car Coast and I am thrilled with my new car. Great experience from start to finish! Highly recommended.

• Great Service

The dealership was straightforward and honest without any high-pressure sales tactics. Very easy transaction ~ love my new SUV.

• Great experience

It was a pleasure working with Ricky. I'll recommend them to all of my friends looking for European cars.

• Charlie Castiglione

I would recommend this dealer for any used car, they worked with me holding the car for me while I traveled up from orlando to see the car. This was my dream 1997 BMW Z3. The car only had 28K on it and ran like a top. Ricky and Panama were great to work with and gave me time to look at the car.

• Wonderful experience, highly recommended

Ricky was helpful, unrushed, knowledgeable, fair and not pushy. In other words, he's the ideal person (and place) to buy a quality, gently used luxury car from. I highly recommend them.

• Bought an '04 Saab from CarCoast in Charleston

Just bought an 2004 Saab wagon after seeing it only on line. Ricky Catindig always answered my calls promptly, and was very helpful in helping me choose a carrier to ship my car to Georgia. I'm enjoying the car and it is in better shape than I expected. It has passed emissions and I am happy.