Kirby Chrysler Jeep Dodge and RAM of Simi Valley

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• March 11, 2012

This was a Great Buying experience, Art made the buying of car really an enjoyable experience and was attentive to my needs, wants and situation. All ...of our requests were taking care of in a fast and efficient manner. Art is one of the best salesman i have dealt with. Bob the finance manager was also great and quick with all paperwork and thorough explanations and Chuck was very Knowledgeable.

Thank you for your valued business and kind words..

November 12, 2013

Our buying experience with Art was Great. We had a dozen questions and many special needs, Art addressed every one of them with clarity and understand...ing. We ended up special ordering a Jeep Grand Cheokee and we love it. Art kept us informed as to the progress while the car ws being built and delivered it to us on time. We love the car and look forward to our next vehicle purchase with Art.

October 16, 2013

I was in the market for purchasing a new vehicle and found this dealership from all the great reviews online. I submitted a request to set an appointm...ent and was contacted shortly by Art. Art was very professional, respectful, helpful and knowledgeable. He did his best to find me the best deal for my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I ended up checking another dealership out too and they couldn't even compare to the service that was provided here. Thanks Art!

September 19, 2013

Jeff has always been very professional and personable. He fully explains what is to take place, as well as, what repairs/service were performed in cle...ar and easily understandable language. We have been taking vehicles to the Simi Valley site for multiple vehicles for many years. Jeff is a keeper, most definitely.

September 16, 2013

I have experienced Art's five stars services, and very friendly too.

September 12, 2013

One of the quickest and friendliest car buying experiences Ive had! Art Is very knowledgeable on their product especially the RAM trucks which is what... i purchased. Very satisfied with my purchase! Have already recommended to Friends.

September 11, 2013

I purchased a 2013 Challenger and I took it in to the service department for some minor issues and I wanted to write a review about one of the Service... Representatives that really always seems to go out of his way to make sure that I'm happy. I've been there a couple of times and I have had the pleasure of having Jeff as my service rep. Good and fair people have to always be acknowledged in my opinion, and he is definitely one of them . Every single time I've been in there Jeff has greeted me with a smile on his face. I'm very picky when it comes to my car, so everytime I've been in there and told Jeff what the issues are; he has always done his best to have his guys address them one by one, in order to make sure I walked out of there happy. Another thing I truly appreciate about Jeff is that he tells you exactly the way it is, he has always been honest with me. Most places after they have sold you their product, seem to not care about you as soon as you walk out the door. But people like Jeff are the reason why Simi Valley Dodge has my business and will continue to in the future. Jeff truly deserves to be acknowledged for his great attitude and he is without a doubt a big asset to the Dodge Company and the dealership. Thanks Jeff

August 22, 2013

I have purchased a great deal of vehicles in my life ,I am 67, and my recent purchase at Kirby has been the best. Art from internet sales was very pro...fessional. I got a great deal on my trade-in and on my new truck. The whole process including finance was less two hours. Thank You, Art Kupelian

Thank you for your Truck purchase; We appreciate your business. We love to take care of our customers long term.

August 16, 2013

I dealt with Art in the internet department for 3 days to get the car and financing I wanted. He went above and beyond to make this as easy as possibl...e. Art is the man!

Thank you for your valued business and please tell your friends and family. Happy Miles

July 15, 2013

This dealership was great! The car is perfect & the process of purchasing it was very fast. I would recommend it to anyone!

Kirby Chrysler Jeep Dodge and RAM of Simi Valley