Cottage Grove Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

New 866-984-1334 Dealer Website
Used 866-984-1326 Email Dealer
Service 866-984-1781

4.4
Average based on 20 reviews.
  • Amazing!!

After a lot of research I settled on the Jeep Renegade. I knew I wanted the Trailhawk model for its 8.7 inch ground clearance and capability to tackle all terrain. Ultimately after a bad experience in the Eugene dealership, my sister suggested I go to Cottage Grove. I cannot express properly how amazing the staff is in Cottage Grove!!! Everyone was friendly, honest, and fair. They showed great integrity in how they treated me and made me feel respected, as well as valued. I could not have asked for a more positive experience! Before I left I made sure to grab some of the staff's cards and have already given a few of them out to friends (who also had bad experiences at the Eugene dealership). I love my Renegade Trailhawk and will certainly go back to Cottage Grove for my next vehicle! ***I went to the Eugene dealership and tried to test drive a Trailhawk, but the lot only had the Latitude or limited models. I called and made an appointment at the Eugene dealership, but when I came in they again didn't have a Trailhawk on the lot (they had one in transit that they wanted me to buy without test driving) and the person I made an appointment with wasn't even in work that day! Worst experience! Most of the sales people acted like I wasn't worth their time.....Beyond disappointed! It is not okay to dink around customers!

• Pleasant experience

My husband and I were shopping for a "new" car - we had an idea in mind of what our budget would do for us based on some internet searching. We had decided to just look at a few local lots, then sit down and talk about what we saw and what we wanted to do. Cottage Grove CDJR was our first stop of the day, our second day out. We ended up buying a newer car with lower mileage than we had thought we could afford. We are both still saying, "this is a much nicer car than I thought we'd end up with!" to each other. The sales team was very friendly - Brendan and Brock - we didn't feel pressured unduly (which was a big concern for us), and we left with much more car than we had anticipated. The entire experience was relatively stress free - it's been 13 years since we've purchased a car (we pretty much drive them until they die - the car we're replacing has over 360,000 miles on it), and we were NOT looking forward to high pressure situations.

• AMAZING EXPERIENCE!

They make car buying FUN!!!! It was awesome, they were nice, upfront, and don't pay games- which is great! I loved going there and will only buy my future vehicles from them! I have bought from several other lots in the past and never been treated so well! They are AWESOME!

• Pleased with the friendly service

Customer service is imperative to me. Paul and Jeremy have definitely exceeded my expectations.

• pleasant and straight forward

went there after trying the lowest priced dealer, they were straight forward and pleasant to work with. They could not match price but being treat nicely and straight forward they showed us the best price they could do and how much they could give for our trade, we left there with the rig we wanted and felt good about the whole deal. Thanks Cottage Grove will buy again from them.

• Buy your Jeep here!

Buy your Jeep or Dodge here. My husband and I have not purchased a new Jeep or truck in sometime due to not enjoying the car buying experience, this was not the case. From start to finish there were real an straight forward no games were played. Our salesman Micha Stowe was informed and believed in the product he sold, since owning one himself. Telling everyone to come to Cottage grove to buy from them. We will be coming back for another and knowing they have great people on board. Thank you Micha Stowe for making the process pleasurable.

• Best car shopping experience ever.

Customer service is big with me and these guys met the mark. Colby Carter was our sales consultant and He was awesome. He is the youngest team member but don't let him fool You. He knows his stuff! Colby is personable and professional. He was able to answer ALL our questions About our new truck. He wasn't inpatient or pushy. Jeremy Ralston our sales manager worked hard to get us The best deal. We never felt pressure or disrespect like at our local dealer. I would recommend the drive to This dealer it's worth it.

• recall

I called to get my recall done on my truck and they set an appt. the tech said we cant do warranty work or recall work on Saturdays. So I said ok I guess I take the day off work so I did when I got to the dealership I waited an hour or so then they tell me they don't have the part in stock I said but they said you had it in stock. I said I will never go back again

• Cottage Grove CDJR is top shelf!

These people know how to do business! Craig is the best and will trust him with all of our future vehicle purchases.

• easy and friendly

Wow, what a easy and friend place to buy from. No pressure and easy to work with.