1.8
Average based on 5 reviews.
  • What Service??

Contacted them and the only reply I received was a computer generated e-mail. Tried calling numerous times, they never answered.

• Buyers Beware

Bought a car from dealer paid cash. Dealer told me my tag and title would be mailed to me. I called the dealer he told me give about a couple more weeks. Finally , I went back to the dealership it was closed! !!!

• No answer

Out of business!since,there was no answer on the phone numbers and they weren't that far from my house I drove by their car lot and gates were locked,building was closed and all the cars were gone.

• Buyer beware!!

Buyer beware!! Very unprofessional. Took payment for the car, tags, and plates, but never provided the tags and plates. When I called to ask if the tags and plates had arrived, he said he could not find them, he would not reorder, and he would not look into it. Any time I call to get an update, he hangs up.

• Great experience

Overall my experience was very enjoy. Quick fast service with no hassle. What more would you want in a dealership.