• 2016 Ford Escape

2016 Ford Escape Service was excellent Staff was very helpful

2016 Ford Escape Service was excellent Staff was very helpful

• used car shopping

Good experience. No pressure to buy. Will go back in the future

We are happy you chose us as your dealer and we will be there for you for all of your ownership needs!

Good experience. No pressure to buy. Will go back in the future

• rhondagoerges

Always great service with a personal touch from Sternberg Ford and Gary Snow.

Thank you Rhonda and Bill for your continued trust in our dealership!

Always great service with a personal touch from Sternberg Ford and Gary Snow.

Thank you Rhonda and Bill for your continued trust in our dealership!

• robertcomptonjr@gmail.com

Thank you Bob for your many years of business and trust in us!

We have bought our cars from Conner's Ford and now Sternberg Ford for the past 20 to 30 years. We, also, have almost all of our maintenance done by Sternberg. They have always treated us well. Their personalized service gives us confidence in doing business with them.

Thank you Bob for your many years of business and trust in us!

• Great people to deal with

Thank you for your business and repeat purchase from us!

Had a great time looking around at vechiles and didn't get pushed on what to buy. I knew what I was looking for and was allowed to drive and look it over. This is the 5th vechile me and my family has bought and won't be the last

Thank you for your business and repeat purchase from us!

• Excellent Service

We purchased our 2013 Explorer new, and have had excellent service consistently from that day forward!

We are thankful for you multiple purchases from us and we appreciate you and Julie. Thanks again for allowing us to service and your purchases of vehicles from us!

• Great Service

I was very pleased with the service that I received. I like it when I am always told what needs to be done to my car before it is done. Everyone is so friendly, they have always treated us like family and that means a lot. Thanks for all you do.

Hi, Darlene! Thank you for your positive review. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

• Car owner

WE had routine service work done. Everything looks great, price was right, and done in a timely manner.

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Gerald! Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

• Great Service

Wonderful service! Great prices. Had the exact car I was looking to buy.

Thank you Tracy for your trust and purchase of a new Focus from Scott Maddox. We appreciate your business!

Wonderful service! Great prices. Had the exact car I was looking to buy.

• Great service!!!

We are your local dealer with on site service, thank you for your trust and business.

Staff & service was awesome! Loved the quick response time to get in. I travel & it is hard to get things done timely! They got me right in! Really appreciate businesses that care! Thank you!