Hendrick Chevrolet Cadillac

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great experience
    March 12, 2016

Your staff is friendly, courteous and professional. The problems with my car were fixed right the first time around and the level of communication was... fantastic. Best experience I've ever had with a dealership service department.

Sales is GREAT, but Parts Dept is VERY POOR
    February 9, 2018

The sales staff is great. I bought a vehicle from them a few years ago. Although if you need a part GO ELSEWHERE!!!!! They act like you don't know ...what you are talking about. They even go as far as to say they "can't" assist you finding out information about your car, when they HAVE a sign stating that they can! I even called before I went to them and they TOLD me what information to bring. RIDICULOUS! I went to another Hendrick dealer and got what needed without a single issue.

M.R. Helms, we are sorry to hear about your experience here at Hendrick Chevrolet Cadillac. We would like to talk more about your experience here and ...how to better our business. Please call Morgan Romancky at (704) 220-4106 at a suitable time for you.

Awesome Service Level
    January 3, 2018

This is car number three personally from this Hendrick dealership. However, I daughter and son-in-law came from Fort Benning, Ga, to purchase from thi...s same dealer. Their service level is a plus for Chevrolet as they treat each Buyer as if the are the only client that they are working with at the time of purchase. Did I mention that I live in Accokeek, MD and this dealership is in Monroe, NC. Awesome Team Zack was a sales person.

Thank you for the 5 star review! We take pride in doing good business with people from all over the U.S. We are happy to hear that are service and sal...es team were able to provide a great experience here! Please feel free to reach out to the team if you need any else!

Satisfied customer
    November 30, 2017

I trust Mike Bernstein completely. Have been dealing with him for several years in the servicing of my old Cadillac & my wife's Corvette. (truth be kn...own), my trust in Mike was a major contributing factor in my last car purchase from Hendrick Monroe.

We were lucky to get Mike Evans to help us.
    October 8, 2017

Mike was friendly and very knowligable about the cadillac products. He helped us with all of the time needed including 2 test drives with the SRX and ...an XTS. The only problem was the pricing on their SRX. I bought a 2015 SRX frrom another dealer for less than they wanted for their 2014. They had comparable miledge plus the 2015 was in thee right color.

I'm a forever customer
    October 2, 2017

Everyone there was so professional and friendly. I am a forever customer! Effrin, Nathan high and mike yermack were all stars! Thank you so much for a...ll you did for my wife and myself. I couldn't be more pleased!

SEANSMOM97
    July 11, 2017

This was probably the best car buying experience I've ever had! Everyone was very helpful but I have to say Jared was an awesome salesman, very person...able and professional! He answered any question I had and took great care to explain everything to my son about his new car! It was a surprise to our son and Jared took the extra time to make it special when my son arrived at the dealership to see it! My husband and I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone!

Tammy, thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that we gave you a great experience. Please feel free to reach out to us if you need anything!

Awful
    July 8, 2017

Saturday July 1 2017 not a good experience. would not have bought a bottle of water from them. Give me a call if you really care. Note I left your d...ealership and bought a very expensive car at another dealership that afternoon.

Hi Curtis, we are sorry to hear about your experience with us. We would like to talk to you about it. Please call Morgan Romancky at (704) 220-4106 at... a suitable time for you.

Be sure to check what was done at the dealership
    May 17, 2017

Just today, one day after my oil change and tire rotation, I noticed on the way home from work my truck driving differently. I promptly checked my tir...es even though my TPS monitor said everything matched. The factory specs say the proper inflation levels are to have 60 PSI in the front and 70 in the rear. Upon manually checking the pressure, the actual readings of the tires were 70 in the front and 60 in the rear. So it appears the tech just swapped the tires but never actually adjusted the pressure or reset the placement. I also have no way of adjusting the placement of the tires to read differently on the TPS monitoring system. I did however properly inflate/deflate my tires to match the door jam specs; what the tech failed to do. Very dissatisfied with this experience at the dealership with getting my vehicle serviced.

Thank you for your review. We sincerely apologize that you did not receive the exemplary customer service we pride ourselves on. We would appreciate t...he chance to speak with you further regarding this visit. Please reach out to our Service Manager, Shawn Branham, at 704-289-8444.

2017 Chevy Camaro 1SS w/ 1LE package
    May 15, 2017

We had an AWESOME experience with Daron. Thank you for all you guys did for us. We would highly recommend this dealership. We drove 6hrs to get this ...car, and it was well worth it!!!

Hendrick Chevrolet Cadillac