4.3
136 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of World Kia Joliet from DealerRater.com
  • Service Department

I couldn't have asked for a better experience with the service department. They were awesome! They finished the work quickly, explained everything, and were so friendly. When I decided to buy a new vehicle I returned to World Kia and again had a wonderful experience!

Thank you so very much for the kind words about the Service Department here at World Kia Joliet and congratulations on your new vehicle. We can't thank you enough for choosing World Kia Joliet.

• my new car
    May 29, 2017

Soto did a very nice job helping us with the new cars. He was very friendly with us and got me more excited about the new car!

• Review of World Kia in Joliet

Very helpful and knowledgable on the Kia Sorento. Very helpful with negotiations also.

• Great Experience
    May 26, 2017

Me and my husband had the greatest experience at World Kia Joliet. Aaron Williams was a great salesman and he helped us out so much with getting a new car.

• Review of World Kia in Joliet

The service was excellemt. And they worked with us to get the lowest price possible. very helpful.

• Superb
    May 24, 2017

I love World Kia! I come here all the time for service and decided to purchase new Kia today. Very friendly service. Got out in timely manner. No hassle. Love my new purchase.

• World Kia review

This was a great experience. Even upon arriving at the dealership I was greeted and Brent was great with listening to what I was kind of looking for and he helped out with finding the best possible rate for the car I wanted. I would definitely recommend people to come to this dealership because everyone there was real nice and easy to work with. I am definitely happy with my purchase of a 2017 Kia Optima!!!!

• Buyer

Met with Luis Soto - great guy and he worked for us on our deals. He was always helpful, polite and we felt he was working for us and not the dealer. I would recommend Luis Soto!

• Soto is my guy
    May 20, 2017

My salesman Mr. Soto is my guy. He is without a doubt the man I will be dealing with when I purchase a car, for me and family - friends. His knowledge and passion for a sale is definitely unwaivering. I truly believe that if he wasn't the salesman that delt with me I mostliky wouldn't purchased a car!!

• good experience

Everyone was very nice. It was good experience. I love my new car.

Everyone was very nice. It was good experience. I love my new car.