4.1
  • Patryk in Sales

Patryk in Sales is the man!!! 2016 Hyundai Sante Fe Sport purchaser.

Patryk in Sales is the man!!! 2016 Hyundai Sante Fe Sport purchaser.

• Great deals, extremely satisfied.

Was looking to purchase an F-150 for a few weeks and ended up at roesch. Patryk Kowalkowski Helped not only myself but my father find the trucks we were looking for and gave us both amazing deals. I walked out of the dealership feeling like i had stolen the truck from them. Highly recommend them and Pat

• F150 buyer

Nick was great to work with. The experience was a pleasure

Nick was great to work with. The experience was a pleasure

• New truck

Nick Petrasz sold me a 2014 F150. Very good experience. Hes very laid back, friendly & willing to work with you. Good salesmen!

We really appreciate your feedback! At Roesch Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• 2012 FORD F150 TRADE IN

IF YOUR GOING TO PURCHASE A VEHICLE LARRY ROESCH FORD IS THE PLACE TO GO. WE STARTED OUT AT AL PIEMONTE FORD AND WERE COMPLETLY DISATISFIED WITH THE WAY THEY DO BUSINESS. ONE WORD (CROOKS). IF YOU WANT A STRESS FREE NO HASSLE PURCHASE GO TO LARRY ROESCH AND LOOK UP THE SALES MAN REMEEK. I STARTED WITH A CALL AND TALKED TO JANNET WHO SET UP A TIME TO COME IN. WE MET WITH REMEEK (SALESMAN) TOOK A 2014 EXPLORER FOR A DRIVE CAME BACK SAT DOWN AND TALKED. WE DID NOT COMPLETE A DEAL THAT NIGHT BUT CAME TO AN AGREEMENT THE NEXT DAY. BY SAT WE TRADED IN OUR 2012 F150 FOR THE 2014 EXPLORER AND COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH THE DEAL. REMEEK (SALESMAN) TIM (MANAGER) AND JOE (FINANCE) AND THE WHOLE ROESCH TEAM WERE TOP NOTCH. ON A SCALE FROM 1TO10 I GIVE THEM AN 11.

Craig, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

• IMPRESSED!

Nick in Sales and Steve in finance made my car purchase a Great Experience!

Nick in Sales and Steve in finance made my car purchase a Great Experience!

• Friendly

Qick and easy. Walked in and walked out, no wasting time. Straight to business.

Qick and easy. Walked in and walked out, no wasting time. Straight to business.

• Awesome

Mark and Paul were awesome! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME

• CAR REPAIR

Every one was VERY PROFESSIONAL. I'm please with all the services i get at Roesch FORD. Thank You

William, our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Roesch Ford!

• Fast & Friendly

Our salesman was with us within minutes of arriving. He was friendly and curtious during our visit.