Roesch Ford

4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 233 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great people! They put the customer first!
    January 14, 2018

I drove 200 miles from indiana (by myself in a rental car) to purchase the car I wanted. First before that the emails was helpful and always nice buyi...ng off the internet there is a Lot you don't about the people your dealing with and what your buying before I left they had my confident in what I was looking for. when I finally got there after 3 hours they were very helpful and and quick to get me to a test drive. needless to say the car was exactly the way they told me it was. Awesome! they made the whole experience amazing and easy. I was in and out in less than an hour I'm back on the road for another 3 hours home but in my new car that was very comfortable driving and very happy to be in. I personally want to point out that Sam and Whitley was great throughout the whole experience thank you guys. From a very satisfied customer

Martin, thanks for your detailed review! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Tak...e care!

Recall repair and oil change
    April 18, 2018

My service to address recall and also oil change were completed in timely manner and within time representative estimated. I was also advised for rec...ommended tire change in near future in professional manner ie not pushing additional service that's not necessary.

Anthony, thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class s...ervice that you can trust. Safe travels!

High recommended
    April 13, 2018

I high recommend this place. I got my car there few weeks ago. Everything was quick and smooth. All my questions were answering. Also car service is g...reat out there. Nice people, doubled checked and explained whatever I asked for.

Professional Service
    April 11, 2018

My husband and I bought a used vehicle from Roesch and are thrilled with the customer service we received. Nick Petrasz was our representative worked... diligently to help complete the sale. There was a tail light issue which was quickly resolved by the repair department. We came from Louisville KY for this vechicle and couldn't be happier with our purchase!

Roesch Ford in Bensenville IL
    April 4, 2018

Roesch Ford in Bensenville has superior after market service. Robert in the Service Dept is thee BEST! He's been a long time employee, is excellent ...in all areas, SUPERIOR customer service. He know everything!! The only comment I would add would be the employees who answer the phone could be more professional and present to the caller.

Great experience for this single mom!
    April 3, 2018

I left the dealership an hour ago and was anxious to post about my experience with Sam and Rani and all the guys at Roesch. I initially went in a coup...le days ago to look at a couple cars. I knew exactly what I wanted and researched diligently online. My search brought me here. I told them up front that I would not be purchasing until the end of the week, which they totally respected without even a hint of pressuring me to buy that day. I did return and was just so appreciative of how they handled their business with me. I'm a single mom, came in with my 6yo son in tow. He was in heaven checking out every single car on the showroom floor, and the staff just let him go at it. They engaged him, talked to him, let him tag along when they went to put the new plates on our car, and one of the guys even gave him a set of LEGO markers that had been sitting in his desk for a year, just waiting for my son, apparently. LEGO markers -- so cool, didn't even know such a thing existed! So as I was finalizing the purchase of my car, my son was drawing the car interiors on blank pieces of paper, and several of the sales guys were sitting with him, and seemed to genuinely be enjoying talking cars with my 6yo. I was even more motivated to write this review, because earlier today I had an experience with an *unnamed* dealership, that was very typical of what a single woman would expect at a dealership -- lots of condescension and ogling. The superb customer service at Roesch (and lack thereof at this other place), was one of the deciding factors in my decision to purchase at Roesch. Kind, courteous, and totally respectful to not only me, but my 6yo as well. And my car (granted, I've owned it for an entire hour), feels totally solid, clean, and even slightly extravagant. Very happy customer!

Lainie, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Please let us know if there is ever anything els...e we can do for you! Safe travels!

Service
    March 26, 2018

Service was very good. Everyone was efficient, friendly and polite.

Was happy i came here!
    March 23, 2018

Came here to look at the car, it was in very good condition, the price was fair and Sam the guy who help us was super nice and good to deal with. I w...alk away happy with what I bought 2016 ford fusion very clean. I would come back to them for another car. before we left they even fix the recall on the car so that i did not have to come back or worry about it. now that a nice dealer I would come back to.

Eri, thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels...!

Integrity in the Service Department
    March 21, 2018

I brought my F150 in for a oil pan replacement under the 3 year 36,000 warranty. Once the repair was made I had to bring it back due to a mistake made... during the repair. Here is where the integrity of the service department comes in. They quickly corrected the issue, provide me with a loaner vehicle and apologized several times. Anyone can make a mistake but not everyone will admit to the mistake and then quickly correct the issue in a move than satisfactory way. This was a refreshing experience for me to have the service team treat me with respect , no excuses or blame and fix my vehicle. I will be back.

Review
    March 20, 2018

everything went good on my visit, I will recommend it

Roesch Ford