• Great Customer Service

Thank you so much for your sweet review! It means so much to us all. I hope you are enjoying the Nissan 370z NISMO-it is an awesome car! -Renee

If your looking for great customer service and people that "actually" want to to help, these are the guys, Justin and Renee helped me in a situation I didn't think I could get out of. Renee was very sweet and Justin is a great salesman, I came in, got what I wanted without all the back and forth, they even stayed 2hrs after closings to finalize everything. Thanks a bunch guys, looking forward to doing business with you!

• My Dream Car

I found a Beautiful used Nissan 370z for a Great price and the salesman James Brown was also very helpful and informative at helping me make up my mind and to go with the financing they offered. They let me take it to my mechanic because I wanted to be sure it was in good condition before I purchased it and it was. They also paid off a car I hadn't had very long in order for us to make the deal and I really appreciated that. Thank you James and you too Ben for making my dream come true.

• Excellent Overall Experience

Purchase a great car at a great price. Extremely low miles too!

Purchase a great car at a great price. Extremely low miles too!

• Best dealership ever!!!!!

I bought a jeep from Will and he has bent over backwards to take care of me. This place is a one of the best dealerships ive ever been to.

Chris, thank you so much for your kind words. We hope that Jeep Wrangler brings you many years of joy! -Renee

• Did exactly what was promised!

I would highly recommend every woman to go see Renee the manager. She treated me very well and didn't try to take advantage of me, like some of the male sales people I have encountered on my quest to find a car.

Ms. Shminko, thank you so much for the recommendation! This is definitely a male-dominated industry, so whatever I can do to make women feel more comfortable during the buying process, I will do! We hope to earn your business in the future. -Renee

• Great service!

Roel was very professional and provided excellent customer service. He was very attentive to our needs and wanted to do the most he could to help us obtain the vehicle we were interested in. Thank you Roel!!

Thank you, Pablo, for sharing your experience with Roel. I am happy to hear he took care of you, and please keep us in mind for your future purchases!

• Not impressed

Was not impressed with the place much at all. Took a while to get helped. Inside was a bit rough looked like an unfinished dollar store.

Foreman77, I am so sorry it took a while for you to be helped by a member of the sales team. Their desks are right in the middle of the showroom area, so if they were not sitting there, they were likely out on the lot assisting other customers. We definitely do not want anyone to feel that they are not a valued customer, and I hope you will give us another opportunity correct our wrongs. In regards to the office space, I am sorry you found it comparable to a Dollar Store. Ouch :) I am not particularly familiar with Dollar Store interiors, but I can say that we spent thousands on renovating the building prior to moving in. With Bentleys, Maseratis, Mercedes, etc. parked inside our showroom and floor-to-ceiling windows, "Dollar Store" was definitely not the look we were going for. Sorry we couldn't exceed your expectations this visit, and we do hope to earn your business in the future. -Renee

• Awesome experience

Brandon, thank you so much for sharing your experience with Roel. We hope to earn your business in the future!

This place is awesome the guys there were very respectable and understanding I think my salesman did an outstanding job I will be purchasing my next vehicle from these guys thx rual

• Luis garcia

Best service in all my years of buying cars. Will continĂșe to do business with Dallas Auto Sales.

Luis, we are blushing ;) Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, and we hope to earn your business in the future!

• James Brown was Awesome!

I shopped for weeks looking for the perfect truck to swap out my car for. I had been to several dealerships, and every vehicle I looked at had something wrong with it that I was not satisfied with. Check engine light, or some major mechanical or elctrical issue I did not want to immediately have to get repaired. I found a great Chevy Silverado at Dallas Auto that was everything I was looking for, and it was a great price. James Brown was professional, polite, not pushy, and we enjoyed some great conversation while waiting to hear back from my credit union! Overall it was a great experience. Very worth the 65 mile trip I made to look at their vehicles! Thanks!

Devin, thank you for making the long trip to our dealership! I am happy that James took care of you and you got the truck of your dreams. We look forward to earning your business in the future!