1166 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of David Maus Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Great Experience

We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with Chris! Thanks for posting your feedback!

Working with Chris Sicoli was so easy. He worked on getting us a great deal on a used car for my son all within our budget. He really cares about helping you find what you are looking for & not just trying to sell you a car. No high pressure sales which is a nice change! After finishing the paperwork he met us outside with the car that was spotless & looked brand new (pretty impressive the attention they give to used cars and not just the new ones). I trust this dealership because I know they put the used cars through a thorough inspection and wouldn't put anything on their lot that is junk. I had been to two other dealerships in the Orlando area and the cars weren't near the same quality as what David Maus Chevrolet had. We had a great experience with the entire staff. I was also very impressed with Ambyr, the receptionist who took the time to come talk to us and was very friendly. She treated us like guests and not like we were an interruption to her day. I would definitely recommend this dealership if you are looking for an honest car buying experience!

• What a great team!
    May 22, 2017

From management (Sam Perez) to sales rep (Joey) to finance (Daniel), everyone was very friendly, professional and courteous without the pressure. A great buying experience! I will buy my next vehicle at David Maus Chevrolet.

• New Truck

From management (Sam Perez) to sales (Joey) to finance (Daniel), everyone was very friendly, professional and courteous without the pressure. An awesome buying experience. I will buy my next vehicle at David Maus Chevrolet.

• Internet Vehicle requests

The dealership contact followed up timely even though the Car a Specific C7 Corvette was not in stock at the dealership.

• Great dealership

Joey was very amazing. He wasn't pushy and worked out a great deal for us. One of the best things was, that we didn't have to go to the dealership at all. Paperwork and the car was brought to my house. ¿

• Really Good Experience

Chris Sicoli was awesome. I didn't go in intending to purchase my car, just to look. But the professionalism and manner in which Chris worked, helped in making the decision. The team was great and I look forward to working with them in the future.

• TraceyH

Great service! Made car buying a pleasure. Norma was awesome! I love my new car..

• How easy was that
    May 10, 2017

Never in my 63 years have I bought a truck so easily. I knew what I wanted found it on line. Walked into the dealership with my down payment and drove out a hour later with a new truck. My salesman Elvin and the finance manager Dan were two of the most professionals I have had the pleasure to work with. I will definitely go to David Maus for my next truck.

• Chevy Cruze

I bought my car here and must say that it was a relatively painless experience. I would usually rather take a beating than shop for a car, but everyone at David Maus was great! They were friendly with no pressure. They really bent over backwards to get me the best deal. I was very happy and love my new car!

• Engine Light

Dominick was great! everything went smoothly. I enjoyed my visit and service was knocked out quickly.