This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Service out standing, sales staff very nice.

The sales man, Dave Brown was EXCELLENT. Service was Great. Follow up , he is on top of it.

• used car

sales staff was very helpful,was not pressured into buying a car,it just wasn't what I was looking for,but will always keep this dealer ship in mind.

• Great Service

I had a great experience buying from Kerbeck Subaru. The service was outstanding and I would recommend this dealer to family and friends.

• Wonderful!

I was car shopping and had a great experience! good people and communication.

I was car shopping and had a great experience! good people and communication.

• Friendly and Helpful

Although I have not bought the car yet, I was pleasantly surprised with the attention and information I received especially from Natalie. She was very patient with me especially when I couldn't make up my mind as to which car to purchase. She really took the time to explain different details about the two cars I was looking at. Being a woman, it can be overwhelming to purchase a car. I felt really comfortable and satisfied working with Natalie. Thank you!

• Absolutely Wonderful Experience at Kerbeck Subaru

I had the best experience ever working with Natalie at Kerbeck Subaru. She was very patient with me and was able to explain everything to me until I understood it. Natalie knows all the specs and details about the cars she is selling. I've bought many cars and have never received such great attention and hospitality as I did with Natalie. I will definitely be referring my friends and family to Natalie at Kerbeck Subaru.

• Natalie Donnelly

Natalie was very out going and friendly and greeted me with a big smile upon arrival. She was very informative and made my overall experiences a pleasure.

• kerbeck is terrible

Kerbeck had limited selection. Sales manager could not put the deal together. Went to another dealership and drove out with a vehicle in two hours

• A Scary Encounter

We shopped for 2 vehicles from this dealership. The salesman never moved a dime from their quoted price. He never offered any help in making a sale possible. He seemed interested in getting our money and nothing else. When we finally tried to negotiate he stood up and told us to get out. We went elsewhere and found a wonderful cooperative dealer.