Lynch Chevrolet of Kenosha

New 866-639-9787 Dealer Website
Used 866-616-4476 Email Dealer
Service 888-832-3723

Average based on 118 reviews.
  • Nice experience

Generally I do not like the process of buying a new car, but the staff at Lynch made it easier for me.

Thanks for the review, Sandy!

Thanks for the review, Sandy!

• Great Experience

My experience was great! Jessica was an excellent salesperson, very helpful and knowledgable. Everyone I encountered during the purchasing process at the dealership was very helpful. I would highly recommend them.

• I Found What I was Looking For!

Thanks for the review! Chris Fisher does an excellent job with our customers and we are happy he could do it again for you!

I was extremely satisfied with the level of Customer Service that I received from my latest visit to Lynch Chevrolet. Everyone from Chris Fisher to William Wilson Jr that took care of us were very attentive to our needs and that ultimately led to the purchase of a 2014 Silverado. They provided a family atmosphere, one where we are not afraid to show up just to say hello. Yes they sell vehicles, but more importantly they are friends as well. If you're looking for a vehicle, I recommend you stop in and have a look. You won't be disappointed.

• 1st Sevice Department Visit

Thank for the review! Jeff does a great job for us!

Came in for my 1st oil change on my new vehicle and met with Jeff Treu the Service Director who was very friendly and knowledgeable. I was in and out with in 20 min. max and was able to get a lot more of my earns done. Thanks Lynch and Thank you Jeff!

Thank for the review! Jeff does a great job for us!

• fit me in & resolved issue

Whenever I need an oil change or have any issues with my vehicle, the service department is great!

Thanks for the kind words!

Thanks for the kind words!

• great service department

Very friendly, helpful service department. Explained everything, willingly offered loaner car. Thumbs up!!!

Thanks for the review! We are always happy to help!

Thanks for the review! We are always happy to help!

• Service

It was very good. The people were helpful in all aspects of my service there.

Thanks for the great review Stan!

It was very good. The people were helpful in all aspects of my service there.

Thanks for the great review Stan!

• Oil change made royalty status

It was very useful and gave me things to do while I waited. The staff were very courteous to me and my children and I appreciated the help they gave

Thanks Chanel! We are glad we could help you.

Thanks Chanel! We are glad we could help you.

• Picked up a used cuv

Thanks for the review, Abe!

Our Sales man AL was great. He was knowledgeable about the vehicle. He helped fight off other people that wanted the vehicle. And a big thanks to Dave a different sales rep. He helped entertain and keep it fun for our 4 children. It could have gone way different with 4 bored children.

Thanks for the review, Abe!

• Lynch Cheverolet of Kenosha

Fantastic dealership. Recommend to anyone looking for a new car or for any car service.

Thanks for the recommendation