Auto Choices

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 26 reviews

Call This Dealer

• "EXTRA MILE" SERVICE
    January 18, 2013

Bought a vehicle from Auto Choices and had an issue with the car within 2 weeks. Contacted Auto Choices and though the car was used with no guarantee...s, they turned what certainly could have been a negative buying experience back into a pleasant and satisfying car buy. Thank you Vicki and the Auto Choices crew, I would definately buy from Auto Choices again!! P.S. Nice facilities, extra friendly and helpful staff, no pressure sales and again, outstanding customer service.

Thanks Vicki
    August 25, 2016

I have had my 2012 Nissan Altima for going a year now and I have had no issues with it . I still love the car as much as I did when I first drove it o...ff the lot. I recommend buying a car from other choices to all my friends and my family. I could not have asked for a better car buying experience. Also not to mention that everyone their treat you with the upmost respect and is willing to work with you.

June 25, 2016

I had my reservations of going to a used car dealership after having encountered so many characters in the past. I highly recommend anyone in need of... a car to come here they are so honest and kind I felt as though I was one of the family. Not only did I find an exact replica of my totaled vehicle they are kind enough to drive thirty minutes out to my local body shop so that they can install my old rims on my new car. They go above and beyond and with that level of service they have made a life long customer.

Like Family
    June 25, 2016

I was uneasy about purchasing from a used car dealership from past experiences. I am so happy that I put aside my fear and decided to reach out to Tom... and Vickie. They are genuinely nice people; I found an exact replica of my car that was just totaled. Not only are they driving thirty min out to my city just to remove my rims from my old car to put on the new vehicle Vickie did a walk through and wrote down all of the small issues with the car I was purchasing and is repairing all of them. If you want quality and to be amongst genuine people come here. I will definitely be recommending them to all. The car also comes with a complimentary three month warranty.

Like Family !!!
    June 19, 2016

I absolutely love everyone here at auto choices ! They are so friendly and make you feel very comfortable when you step foot in the door ! Stop by and... ask for Vicki !!! You won't be disappointed!!! I really love my Honda !!

June 9, 2016

This was by far the best car buying experience. I wrecked my last vehicle and needed another car in a timely manor. I searched all over for another ve...hicle. From Greensboro to Winston Salem. Everyone dealership I spoke to gave the obvious impression that they did not have my best interest at heart. Auto choices just so happened to be my last hope. The staff was excellent and extremely helpful. They work together perfectly. I recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a great car buying experience with unbelievable deals .

Treated Like Family
    June 9, 2016

Auto Choice is truly a family run/operated business in every sense, and they make every effort to ensure you feel like part of their family. Despite b...eing late afternoon on a holiday weekend, Tom and company gave me plenty of time to test drive the car. In fact, they had me take it out twice to be sure I would be happy. I was given a generous trade-in allowance and offered a fair price for the vehicle I purchased. No pressure to buy and a 30 day guarantee was icing on the car buying experience at Auto Choice. I highly recommend you start your next vehicle purchase with them.

Hidden Gem
    May 8, 2016

While looking for a new family vehicle on a budget we came across Auto Choices on an internet search. I'm not going to go into great detail but let me... hit some highlights: 1. easy to work with people 2. wide selection of cars 3. people willing to work with you and meet your needs not theirs 4. very professional and comfortable atmosphere 5. great deal on a used car 6. quality repair team 7. fast process for paperwork 8. my wife felt heard not talked to To summarize, when I need another car, Auto Choices will be the first place I look.

I live in Greensboro and I brought a car from auto
    February 25, 2016

I brought a car from auto choices and I was very please with the services very good custom services buying process get five stars too it just want let... me click on it

Auto Choices