Liberty Chevrolet

(4.8) 16 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Passenger Seat

My passenger seat would not adjust back/forwards or recline. I spoke with the Mazda service department. They researched it and found out it was under ...warranty. Hooray! The part was ordered and received within a couple days. My passenger seat is working GREAT again. I am extremely happy! The staff is always friendly and helpful when I come in. THANK YOU!

Hi Laurie, This is Karen from the Selma Auto Mall. I just want to say you are welcome and thank you for taking the time to rate us and for putting a ...good word for us. I am glad our Mazda service department staff where all friendly and helpful. Please recommend us to your friends and family and please come again.

• They gave us good service.

We had a good salesman. I can't remember is name, but he was a young man. We bought a chevy tacoma

• Awesome service

Great experience.. Kept me well informed about all the next steps..

Nichole, thank you so much for the positive review! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day!

• NICE TRUCKS

VERY NICE SAMMY WAS NOT ONLY A SALESMAN BUT A NEW FRIEND

Michael, thank you so much for the positive review! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

• Service

As always great service, would not take vehicle any where else to get car service!

Victor, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you h...ave a great day!

• amazing service

I didn't buy my car here but this is the only place I take my car for service. I am very picky with my car and take amazing care of it which the servi...ce manager knows. I have an amazing service advisor Brandon, who ensured that my concerns on my car were addressed. They always make sure that you leave happy and taken care of. There are probably cheaper places to take a vehicle but you cant put a price on how well they take care of your vehicle and the service they give. Another dealership broke two things on my car, Liberty saw how upset I was and they fixed the issue at a responsible cost but again their main concern was customer service and that I was happy with my car. I definitely recommend liberty for servicing cars and buying. thanks guys you are the best!!

• 2013 Chevy Malibu at Liberty Chevrolet

Oscar, Manuel and Ruben were very professional and courteous. Oscar answered every question and his patience during the process is greatly appreciated.... I will call on him again for my next purchase.

Hi Susan, This is Karen from the Selma Auto Mall. Thank you for taking the time to rate us and for putting a good word for us. I am glad these 3 prof...essionals assisted you with your purchase and i am sure Oscar will be more then happy to help you with your next purchase or with any questions or concerns you have. Please keep us in mind and recommend us to your family and friends.

• Great customer service by the service department

Came in for an oil change. When we were with the service writer, we remembered a couple of issues that were looked into immediately. Awesome service b...y Sean and Jose.

Hi Dawn, This is Karen from the Selma Auto Mall. First of all thank you for taking the time to rate us and i am glad Sean and Jose helped you with yo...ur service. Thank you for putting a good word for. Please keep us in mind and recommend us to your family and friends.

• Great service clean facilities and very respectful

Very respectful people great service and u don't wait a lot for ir car to be ready

Hi Manuel, This is Karen from the Selma Auto Mall. First of all thank you for taking the time to rate us and i am glad your experience with us was gr...eat. Please keep us in mind and recommend us to your family and friends.

• Great Service

It was a Great experience! I would refer everyboby 2 the dealership.

Hi Brenda, This is Karen from the Selma Auto Mall. Thank you for taking the time to rate us and for putting a good word for us.Please recommend us to... your family and friends.

Liberty Chevrolet