Drive With Pride

Call This Dealer

Used

Car buyers
    April 7, 2018

Would never buy from these people sy one price and change to a higher price people beware don't buy from them go to a better place manager don't keep ...there word and owner

Great Customer Service
    February 8, 2018

Evan Helped me and was attentive and answered all of my questions. He was knowledgeable and didn't hound me. Based on my credit, he compiled a list ...of cars that were in my price range.

Quick and Easy
    January 25, 2018

After Hurricane Harvey things have been a bit difficult balancing my budget month to month. Walked in without an appointment. Greeted by a sales rep n...amed Matt. He really sat down to listen and understand what i was going through. He took me through in house financing with a gentleman named Allan. Between the two, they got me in a vehicle within 3 hours. I can't thank them enough!

Purchased a used vehicle
    November 11, 2017

Ms maria was very helpful and informative..she a professional at what she does.. Friendly service!! She was in no rush to help i recommend any one to ...go what ever u hve they will work with u!! Just go!!

Amazing staff
    August 24, 2017

I walked in here on Monday morning and Maria was the sales person who started to help me out. She is a amazing person and more than anything she knows... what she is doing. Her bosses and her did everything possible to get me financed with the terrible credit I had. I walked out at 8pm from there but I left with a car. Always remember that this is a all day process no matter what kind of credit you have. Maria showed me different cars and was very honest with me the entire time. This staff works together and really makes a difference, at least they did for me. I would recommend you go in there and talk with Maria. She is efficient and will help you.

I purchased a 2014 mercedez cla
    August 24, 2017

Just want to say that my experience purchasing a car with drive with pride was amazing,big shout out to Maria who sold me my car,very professional and... it didn't take long at all to seal the deal. Financing department was great the management team was amazing.. Thanks again!!

New car
    August 24, 2017

Eduardo Becerra is the most patient and best sales person I have ever meet ! Excellent at finding exactly what I wanted and then making the price righ...t what I needed. highly recommend this Dealership # make sure you speak with Eduardo Becerra ¿¿¿

BAD, BAD, BAD
    August 14, 2017

Purchased a car from the dealer and they did not and still do not have a valid title, which means the car has not and can not be registered. This is t...he worse experience you will ever get "AFTER" buying a car. It will seem "ok" while buying. but afterwards you will regret it.

Auto Purchaser
    July 6, 2017

Contacted this dealership about a vehicle advertised on your site...the people in the online sales dept were clueless...finally got ahold of a salesma...n and found the vehicle had already been sold...bottom line, spent quite a bit of time and effort trying to buy a vehicle that was no longer for sale...a note to this site...if you have a vehicle advertised make sure your listing is current and the vehicle is still for sale...

clean
    May 31, 2017

The lot looked clean, they had a nice selection of cars, the guy that spoke with seemed nice ! The lot is bigger than I thought! I didn't buy a car bu...t I inquired about one that I wanted. I found a lower mileage vehicle on a different lot . But overall they seem to be good people!

Drive With Pride