Ryan Auto Mall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

(4.9) 316 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Satisfied purchase

This is my second automobile from Ryan and both times have gone very smoothly. Reese and the whole team were exemplary; or selfless, knowledgeable an...d eager to please. There pricing is more then fair, if not unreal. I would recommend to anyone to buy a pre-owned or new vehicle from them.

• No hassle car dealing!

Pain-free process in getting my deal done! Did much of the process through e-mail and texts so the time spent at the dealership was minimal.

• Wonderful Car Buying Experience

My wife and I met Ryan K. to test drive a truck I had been eying on cars.com. Ryan was up front, fair and very personable. The whole process with Rya...n and then with Dane was easy with no pressure to buy. We were there for about 4 hours, but part of that was they put on a bed cover for us as well. It didn't seem like we were there that long. Everyone was friendly!

• Great sales

Walked in looking for a used car and Melisa was the perfect sales person to have took about an hour and I was out with a 2013 Ford E

• Great experience

Reece was an excellent salesman to work with. The process was really simple.

• Why We Choose Ryan Auto Mall

It was our experience with Sales Consultant Melissa Rokala, who worked with my son on a previous sale, that made me seek her out when we were ready to... replace my wife's Jeep. Her competence and straight forward approach to sales was refreshing. We were also impressed with the generosity of the Ryan Auto team in support of our Veterans, these were the reasons we made your dealership my first and last stop for my wife's next vehicle. We greatly appreciate the support your team has given to our Wright County VFW Honor Project with a generous donation to help us build a permanent memorial to our Wright County Veterans. Price is not always the most important way to earn our patronage and our respect for you integrity and service to community. Thank you, and I look forward to seeing you on Thursday to wrap this sale up after the installation of the heated seats in my wife's new Jeep. Keeping "the Queen" toasty warm will be a welcome addition to her Jeep. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and many blessings, Greg and Patty

• 2018 Chrysler 300s

I came to Ryan with a 2007 Dodge Durango that had a loan against it which was under water, Melissa and Dane were fantastic! They continously worked un...til they were able to get me into a new Chrysler 300 with a payment I could afford. I've been other places and others would've given up but Dane and Melissa kept going until they got it done and I drove away in my sweet ride. Ryan has a beautiful facility with top notch staff that are there to serve you! To top off this wonderful experience Melissa hooked me up with an awesome hat to add to my hat collection!

• Todd R. is a great sales person!

Went in looking for a used car for my son and got a new car for myself!! Todd Rodenwald was a great sales person! He answered all of my many questions... and did not pressure me into making a decision at all. That was very important to me. He really is the perfect sales person! The whole experience was good. I have serviced my car here for many years and the people are great! So friendly and honest.

• 2017 Jeep Renegade

Buying at Ryan auto mall was a very pleasant experience. Everyone at the dealership made it our best experience buying a new car. Reese, Brian and Sha...wn were a pleasure to work with. We will definitely shop at Ryan for future new vehicles

• Buick Lucerne

In shopping for a good car for a college student, we could not have found a better place! ALL of the staff were very professional and accommodating. ... Thank you!

Ryan Auto Mall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram