Ryan Auto Mall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

New 888-893-8498 Dealer Website
Used 888-890-0054 Email Dealer
Service 888-904-1722

• Amazing experience!

The staff here were top notch! Very polite, responsive, aiming to please and super polite and knowledgeable. Everyone from Angie at the desk to the finance person Dane, to Todd who listened to what I wanted and pulled in the perfect vehicle that exceeded my expectations. He reviewed the van with us in and out explaining all the features, told us they would discuss extended warranty information, and answered all our questions sincerely. We totally trusted Angie and Todd in our decision making and will go back to them again!

• See Scott Goodmanson!

Scott Goodmanson at Ryan in Buffalo can count on us as return customers. We have had multiple great experiences with him. Always finds us exactly what we need and/or want.

• Great experience

Todd was very helpful in helping me chose a car. He helped me find the best deals at the best prices. Very friendly and funny!

• What a smooth process!!!!

My wife and I set up an appointment with Angie, she had us meet with Todd in sales it was a great experience.

• Excellent service

Damien was very helpful with finding the exact car I was looking for. Everyone that we worked with explained everything we needed to know to drive away in my new car that night. They even stayed late to get everything done.

• Lovely experience- thanks Doug!

First time car buyer - Doug walked me through EVERYTHING and answered any/all questions I had. I felt very taken care of, and Doug certainly went out of his way to make sure we left happy. Price was exactly what I was looking for, vehicle was exactly what I was looking for.

• New Jeep Renegade

I bought a new Jeep Renegade from Ryan Jeep in Buffalo. It was a pleasant experience. Todd Rodenwald was my salesman. He was very easy to work with. He provided me with the information I needed. I never felt rushed or pushed one way or another. He was friendly. I would certainly buy from him in the future, if I survive long enough to need another car.

• Very happy with Todd and our 2016 Cherokee

I would highly recommend speaking with Todd at Ryan Jeep in Buffalo, MN for your next car. He was very polite, non-pushy, and very professional. My wife and I were very happy with the options he presented to us as soon as we met him. He made the process of buying our new jeep easy and painless. Most importantly, he went to bat for us when we had requests about pricing and terms.

• Great experience

Kirk Crowell is basically everything that you would want in a car sales/leasing consultant. Low-pressure, friendly, and knowledgeable. Working with him was a pleasure. I will admit that I am not easy to work with, I am very particular about my cars and I have financial commitment issues. But Kirk never used the old lines (“what can we do to get you into this car today?” “if we can get the numbers to work out, can you commit right now?”), he knows that the high pressure tactics do not work and he tells you that upfront. He never called unless he had something concrete to offer, which is a very welcome change from the current practices in the industry. One thing that I cannot stand is when you ask a salesperson a question about a car and they immediately refer to the window sticker as if they have never seen the car before in their life. I can look at the sticker. Kirk knows the product that he sells. He knows the vehicles and can answer any questions that you have, which gives you the confidence that you are working with the right person. I like that he is able to compare and contrast the Jeep line with the Dodge line, that just makes making a decision easier. Always a smile, always a handshake, always a story, always a golf metaphor, I have no reservations whatsoever for recommending Kirk Crowell and Ryan automall very highly. Go see him and ask for him by name.

• Great buying experience

Kirk was great, made the leasing process quick and easy. Found us an amazing truck that fit all of our needs!