Conway Imports

571 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 5, 2019

They help you get approved and they also work with you. We went to so many places and they were no help. When we got to Conway Imports they were quick... to listen and help your needs. Very satisfied.

Dear Martin, Thank you for your review! We are glad to be able to help you get the vehicle you needed. Please enjoy your new car and thank you for y...our business!

December 28, 2018

I had a wonderful experience shopping for my car at Conway. Service was excellent thanks to Adolfo Cervantes . Will surely be referring my friends.

Dear Tawa, Thank you for sharing! We are glad that you chose Conway Imports for your vehicle purchase. Thank you for your business!

• August 11, 2018

very goo service. Marco and Adolfo were very good at helping. Would definitely recommend this dealership to other people as there first choice for their... first car.

Dear Victor, Thank you for posting your feedback. We are glad we could help you get your first vehicle. Thank you for your business!

December 4, 2018

Great customer service wasn’t really in the market in buying a truck but Christmas around the corner got my wife her dream truck Adolfo understood... our financial budgets and worked with us to get the best deal and I highly recommended you guys to ask for Adolfo Cervantes when you guys come to this dealership

Thank you for sharing your experience. We hope this was the Christmas gift that will make your wife happy. Thank you for your business!

December 1, 2018

I come to Conway to check this Porsche Cayenne and I get out driving this sweet truck,Adolfo and tony was great costumer service from the moment we walk... in into we leave, they care for you and work an extra mile to get you a great deal, I’m so happy and with a big smile., I will come back for my secon auto here at CONWAY IMPORTS,. Ask for Adolfo n Tony thank you guys

Dear Yothin, Thank you for visiting us and sharing your experience. We hope you enjoy your new luxury SUV! Thank you for your busiiness!

November 9, 2018

Thank you so much Patricia and the rest of the team at Conway Imports for the best customer service and best deal in town. Patricia was honest and straightforward... from the beginning. Def recommend her for your next purchase.

Dear Mark, Thank you for posting your review. We are glad your experience at Conway Imports was up to your expectations. Please enjoy your new car!

November 2, 2018

Mr. Martin the salesman was an awesome guy , facility was great and managed my time fast. Great Service!! Facility was clean , lot's of cars to choose... from. I would recommend coming here.

Dear Nick, Thank you for sharing your experience. It was our pleasure to assist you in buying your vehicle. Thank you for your business!

October 31, 2018

If I could give this dealership -5 stars I would. I went to this dealership looking to finance a vehicle knowing I have low credit making my situation... a little harder when it comes to getting approved. They WERE able to get me approved for a 2015 Ford Focus. Paper work was done I drove off the lot happy, I had new tires put into the vehicle because the ones on the vehicle were all different sizes. I get a phone call 2 weeks after doing the paperwork signing, and having the vehicle saying that I HAVE to bring the car back to them they found out they didn’t have the title to that car and that I was driving an unregistered car. Mind you I was in my work parking lot about to go into work for the day and we were leaving to drive to Florida for an on-site wedding I had to do in 5 HOURS. They told me I HAD to return the car to them I had to move all of my appointments for work to leave and drive over an hour to go to their dealership to figure it out. We were told to drive there and they would work to find me a different car. We get there and they tell me the loan company that had accepted me kicked the loan back because they couldn’t provide the bank with the title so I couldn’t even go through that loan company anymore. They then tried to get me to keep THAT CAR that had NO title but I had to go through different loan companies and these other companies who had approved me had my car payment at almost $100 more a month. So I was going to have a higher car payment now because I couldn’t even go through the original place who approved me. They never even tried to find me a different car. So 5 hours before we were going to DRIVE to Florida in THAT vehicle I had to return it because they didn’t have a title . I will never go back here I will never recommend this place to anyone and if they can take my “success” store off of their website unless they wanna disclose how I had to return the car 2 weeks later.

Dear B, We want to apologize for the way things worked out. Unfortunately, the bank that financed you was unable to finalize the loan because the titl...e processing took longer than we expected. This was not something that we could control. We did have other lenders that would have worked for you but on different terms. The other lenders would have allowed you to keep the same vehicle without the title processing affecting your loan. We did refund your down payment and compensated you for the tires as well as your trip back home. Again, we did not like the situation any more than you did and wanted to find a way for you to keep the car you purchased. Please contact our management with any concerns at 630-830-3600.

October 29, 2018

Adolfo Cervantes and Tony Martinez, worked diligently as a team to make my buying experience a breeze. I feel confident that I got the best price for... the vehicle I purchased. These guys are great and I will recommend Conway Imports to my friends and family.

Dear Ms. Manuel, Thank you for posting your review. The Conway team is always ready to help our customers get the best deals around. Thank you for ...your business!

October 24, 2018

My sales man Emilio was great his presentation was wonderful, i hope everyone who comes looking for a car ask for him he did a great job, i left with a... smile on my face. I would recommend this dealership to all my friends.

Dear Isaac, Thank you for the review and recommendation. We hope you come see us again the next time you are in the market for a quality pre-owned ca...r. Thank you for your business!