• EXCELLENT SERVICE AND VERY PROFESSIONAL

WE BOUGHT A CAR FROM CONWAY OUR SALESMAN WAS SEBASTIAN. THE BEST SERVICE WE HAVE EVER HAD BUYING A CAR.SEBASTIAN IS VERY PROFESSIONAL,EXCELLENT ALL AROUND PERFECT SERVICE AND GOES THE EXTRA MILE TO HELP THE CUSTOMER ALSO. WE ARE VERY SATISFIED AND HAPPY WITH OUR PURCHASE OUR AUDI ONROAD.THE OWNER CHRIS AND FINANCE MANAGER KARL ARE EXCELLENT ALSO AND GO THE EXTRA MILE TO SATISFY THE CUSTOMER WHICH THEY DID FOR US.WE WILL DEFINENTLY REFER PEOPLE TO THIS DEALERSHIP AND ASK FOR SEBASTIAN.WE APPRECIATE ALL YOU DID FOR US AND CHRIS AND KARL.. THANKS A BUNCH AGAIN :)

• Very genuine sweet people

Eddie helped out so much and answered every question we had. Made the process easy and comfortable. Left satisfied.

• 2011 E350 Ford cargo van

Went to Conway Imports they help me expand my business yesenia was very knowledgeable thanks Conway

• 2010 Ram

Thanks Conway imports for the service provided, Yesenia was my sales rep I recommen it 100%

• Great Experiance!

This past Friday I bought my beautiful car at Conway Imports. I am very satisfied with my purchase. Michal was very professional and helped me choose the perfect car for me. He made the sale very smooth and painless, he and Karl got me the financing I wanted. I couldn't be happier. Thank you Conway Imports!

• 2013 VW cc

My name is Roman I came to Conway imports to purchase my VW cc and the service was great thanks to Yesenia and all the personal very professional in all aspects thank Conway

• 2008 Bmw 5 series

The best car buying experience I've had. Yesenia was very knowledgeable and helpful making everything semlessly smooth. Will not hesitate recommending the facility to family and friends. Distance made little or no difference. I hope the car gives a good riding experience as the purchase process. ...financing and all.

• Yesenia dioniso. Fast. Friendly.

Yesenia dioniso was fast and worked with our situation. Her partner Mike was a pleasure and finance Sebastian amazing.

• Yesenia dioniso. Fast. Friendly.

• 2012 Mercedes-Benz C300

Dealt with Chris, Very professional and repectful. I highly recommend checking Conway Imports out.