• EXCELLENT SERVICE AND VERY PROFESSIONAL

WE BOUGHT A CAR FROM CONWAY OUR SALESMAN WAS SEBASTIAN. THE BEST SERVICE WE HAVE EVER HAD BUYING A CAR.SEBASTIAN IS VERY PROFESSIONAL,EXCELLENT ALL AROUND PERFECT SERVICE AND GOES THE EXTRA MILE TO HELP THE CUSTOMER ALSO. WE ARE VERY SATISFIED AND HAPPY WITH OUR PURCHASE OUR AUDI ONROAD.THE OWNER CHRIS AND FINANCE MANAGER KARL ARE EXCELLENT ALSO AND GO THE EXTRA MILE TO SATISFY THE CUSTOMER WHICH THEY DID FOR US.WE WILL DEFINENTLY REFER PEOPLE TO THIS DEALERSHIP AND ASK FOR SEBASTIAN.WE APPRECIATE ALL YOU DID FOR US AND CHRIS AND KARL.. THANKS A BUNCH AGAIN :)

• Great price and good financing

Mike Lisiewski is a very good guy, very experienced and very knowledgeable, he has the patience and all the time to answer all your question,highly recommended and the place is great, they really work on you to get great financing.

• Used car

Everyone one worked so hard to get me an approval we were impressed with the service and the condition of a car we enjoyed working with Matt Rollak will be coming back to purchase my next car in the near future.

• Great experience at conway imports

I highly recommend Matt for any used cars purchase him and conway imports team worked so hard for us on our loan would highly recommend Conway imports to all of our friends!!

• nice and very helpful

I love my new car the place was so clean and so happy with the service they where nice and very helpful

• Very genuine sweet people

Eddie helped out so much and answered every question we had. Made the process easy and comfortable. Left satisfied.

• 2011 E350 Ford cargo van

Went to Conway Imports they help me expand my business yesenia was very knowledgeable thanks Conway

• 2010 Ram

Thanks Conway imports for the service provided, Yesenia was my sales rep I recommen it 100%

• Great Experiance!

This past Friday I bought my beautiful car at Conway Imports. I am very satisfied with my purchase. Michal was very professional and helped me choose the perfect car for me. He made the sale very smooth and painless, he and Karl got me the financing I wanted. I couldn't be happier. Thank you Conway Imports!

• 2013 VW cc

My name is Roman I came to Conway imports to purchase my VW cc and the service was great thanks to Yesenia and all the personal very professional in all aspects thank Conway