• EXCELLENT SERVICE AND VERY PROFESSIONAL

WE BOUGHT A CAR FROM CONWAY OUR SALESMAN WAS SEBASTIAN. THE BEST SERVICE WE HAVE EVER HAD BUYING A CAR.SEBASTIAN IS VERY PROFESSIONAL,EXCELLENT ALL AROUND PERFECT SERVICE AND GOES THE EXTRA MILE TO HELP THE CUSTOMER ALSO. WE ARE VERY SATISFIED AND HAPPY WITH OUR PURCHASE OUR AUDI ONROAD.THE OWNER CHRIS AND FINANCE MANAGER KARL ARE EXCELLENT ALSO AND GO THE EXTRA MILE TO SATISFY THE CUSTOMER WHICH THEY DID FOR US.WE WILL DEFINENTLY REFER PEOPLE TO THIS DEALERSHIP AND ASK FOR SEBASTIAN.WE APPRECIATE ALL YOU DID FOR US AND CHRIS AND KARL.. THANKS A BUNCH AGAIN :)

• Great Experiance!

This past Friday I bought my beautiful car at Conway Imports. I am very satisfied with my purchase. Michal was very professional and helped me choose the perfect car for me. He made the sale very smooth and painless, he and Karl got me the financing I wanted. I couldn't be happier. Thank you Conway Imports!

• 2013 VW cc

My name is Roman I came to Conway imports to purchase my VW cc and the service was great thanks to Yesenia and all the personal very professional in all aspects thank Conway

• 2008 Bmw 5 series

The best car buying experience I've had. Yesenia was very knowledgeable and helpful making everything semlessly smooth. Will not hesitate recommending the facility to family and friends. Distance made little or no difference. I hope the car gives a good riding experience as the purchase process. ...financing and all.

• Yesenia dioniso. Fast. Friendly.

Yesenia dioniso was fast and worked with our situation. Her partner Mike was a pleasure and finance Sebastian amazing.

• Yesenia dioniso. Fast. Friendly.

• 2012 Mercedes-Benz C300

Dealt with Chris, Very professional and repectful. I highly recommend checking Conway Imports out.

• great experience!

My overall experience was great! Everyone was so helpful

My overall experience was great! Everyone was so helpful

• 2007 Mercury Mountaineer

I was satisfied with Chris Skalski he helped me find what i was looking for at a great price and did wounders with my monthly payment. I would recomend coming to see him.

• Best car buying place

Hassle free buying experience! Thanks to Yesenia, Tony, & Sebastian for all their help! Will refer to all my friends and family! They got us in a car we wanted and for a great price! Check them out you won't be disappointed!