• EXCELLENT SERVICE AND VERY PROFESSIONAL

WE BOUGHT A CAR FROM CONWAY OUR SALESMAN WAS SEBASTIAN. THE BEST SERVICE WE HAVE EVER HAD BUYING A CAR.SEBASTIAN IS VERY PROFESSIONAL,EXCELLENT ALL AROUND PERFECT SERVICE AND GOES THE EXTRA MILE TO HELP THE CUSTOMER ALSO. WE ARE VERY SATISFIED AND HAPPY WITH OUR PURCHASE OUR AUDI ONROAD.THE OWNER CHRIS AND FINANCE MANAGER KARL ARE EXCELLENT ALSO AND GO THE EXTRA MILE TO SATISFY THE CUSTOMER WHICH THEY DID FOR US.WE WILL DEFINENTLY REFER PEOPLE TO THIS DEALERSHIP AND ASK FOR SEBASTIAN.WE APPRECIATE ALL YOU DID FOR US AND CHRIS AND KARL.. THANKS A BUNCH AGAIN :)

• 2008 Bmw 5 series

The best car buying experience I've had. Yesenia was very knowledgeable and helpful making everything semlessly smooth. Will not hesitate recommending the facility to family and friends. Distance made little or no difference. I hope the car gives a good riding experience as the purchase process. ...financing and all.

• Yesenia dioniso. Fast. Friendly.

Yesenia dioniso was fast and worked with our situation. Her partner Mike was a pleasure and finance Sebastian amazing.

• Yesenia dioniso. Fast. Friendly.

• 2012 Mercedes-Benz C300

Dealt with Chris, Very professional and repectful. I highly recommend checking Conway Imports out.

• great experience!

My overall experience was great! Everyone was so helpful

My overall experience was great! Everyone was so helpful

• 2007 Mercury Mountaineer

I was satisfied with Chris Skalski he helped me find what i was looking for at a great price and did wounders with my monthly payment. I would recomend coming to see him.

• Best car buying place

Hassle free buying experience! Thanks to Yesenia, Tony, & Sebastian for all their help! Will refer to all my friends and family! They got us in a car we wanted and for a great price! Check them out you won't be disappointed!

• Awesome service for a first time buyer

Chris helped with everything from getting more money for my trade-in to finding better loan rates (he called my bank to see if it had better rates than their auto loan service). Overall Chris and the Manager made buying my used car and setting up a loan a pretty laid back process. I would recommend Conway Imports to anyone, especially anyone looking for used luxury and sports cars in good condition. Don't worry if you lock the keys in your new car, they will help with that too!

• Great Customer Experience

Yensenia and Sebastian were very easy to work with! I recommend meeting with them if you are interested in purchasing a vehicle.