Deery Brothers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Iowa City

16 reviews

September 24, 2014

The dealer offers the no appointment needed for oil changes and tire rotations. I wa in and out withing the time estimated by the dealer. The waiting area... was comfortable and well lighted. I was presented with the outcome of the free inspection of my vehicle and that they will keep track of these issues in the future. The price was in the amount expected. The staff were friendly and helpfull. I will be back to have my oil changed when next needed.

July 24, 2014

Wow what can I say, a lot, I live in Illinois and was searching for a new Jeep Wrangler on Cars.com when I found the jeep if my dreams at Deery Brothers... in Iowa, right from my first call to the dealership Steve Orban answered and my excellent buying experience took off from there. Steve was so kind and professional taking time to answer all my needs, he gave me an excellent price over the phone and continued following up from start to finish. Steve took the time to pick me up at the train station which was about 45 min away from his dealership. I am extremely satisfied with my purchase experience. Thanks again Steve.

Thanks, Mike! It means a lot to us that you would travel so far to give us the opportunity to earn your business.

September 27, 2013

Would recommend buying a car from these guy's. Salesman was excellent, Financing was a breeze and the service department is top notch. Had a few problems... with the used truck we purchesed, but Deery stood behind it and made things right.

Thanks for the review, Red. We appreciate your business!

September 18, 2013

Bought a used truck with 35000miles. You would think no problems. Well a week later the truck has been in the shop 4 times. They keep saying will take... care of it. What about the time you spend dropping it off picking it up and not be reliable. Not even a sorry or anything. Asked if the truck was inspected, yep by our tech's, well theres the problem. Not Happy with Deery Dodge at all. Hopefully get it back and all goes well. We will see.

Deery Brothers strives to deliver quality products and service to our customers. Based on your review, we cannot ascertain who you are or what you bo...ught from us. Please contact us at your earliest convenience so we can 1) verify you are actually a customer of ours and 2) see what we can do to make up for your inconvenience. (319)471-4711 Thank you.

September 12, 2013

Well began saw a van that me and my wife like the sales man his name coach atfer an hour he said we are approved With just the trade in and no money down... thats he said too us I dont like being lied too every bad sales men we bought are first van there that took forever as well never will I go back

Alex, Your satisfaction is important to us. I'm not quite sure what your concern is. You gave us high marks for Customer Service, Quality of Repair..., and Overall Facility but not for Buying Process. Apparently you had to wait while we found a bank that would approve your loan. Obviously, if we could have got the banks to approve you quicker, we would have.

April 1, 2012

I had been looking for a new (Used) car online for a few weeks and had found one in Cedar Rapids at the Nissan Dealer only to have it sold before I could... test drive it. I found one that was two years newer and the same price at deery brothers online. I told them I would be there at 7pm to test drive it even though they closed at 8pm. Steve took great care of me and even let me take it home that night to show my wife the next day. He stayed well after they were closed to make sure I was taken care of. I went back the next day to finish the paperwork. It was $2000 under blue book and a great deal. No need to haggle and great service. Would defintely go back again.

Glad you enjoyed doing business with us and thank you for the kudos. We look forward to seeing you in the future!