• Great experience with service

Very Pleasant experience and professional service.

Very Pleasant experience and professional service.

• Service on my F150 was great!

Great service! Service was completed on time and personnel were very friendly.

Great service! Service was completed on time and personnel were very friendly.

• Great Sales Experience

Juan did a great job of showing a wonderful product. Seemed to know his product well and answered our questions professionally. Certainly made us feel like he was working for with and us.

• Okokok

Service experience was excellent! Very friendly check-in. Oil change, tire rotation, and new wiper blades less tha hour !

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Kerdace. Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

• Terrible experience

I've been in the market to buy a new pick up For past 3 week. I search online mikebrown ford. Find a truck that I like. Call in talk to Michael ford I wanted to know if the truck was till available And wanted to test drive it. he told me he was gonna get the truck ready so I can come by and he was gonna call me as soon was ready 3week later still haven't Heard from him.

This is Chris Hinton Sales Manager with Mike Brown Ford and would like to offer my service to you in you new vehicle purchase. Please feel free to contact me at 817-279-5916 so we can discuss your purchase and what I can do to help you.

• 2016 F150

It was one of the easiest car buying advensures I have ever had Chris and Sean and Ty were the best. I will come back when I need another truck.

Timothy, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating. Enjoy your new truck!

• Josh Lopez

oil change and felt that it was quicker than quoted. which I felt was great. not a long wait and very friendly service.really appreciated the friendliness. also walked the used car lot with Joshua Gordon. first person I seen to ask. he showed me all the cars and was very knowledgeable of the cars.

• pepper prine

great job and service. josh lopez did. service has changed in the last two months for the better

Thanks so much for your feedback. We appreciate your review of our team, and the staff here at Mike Brown Ford look forward to further serving you in the future!

• Quick oil change

Keep up good attitudes and service. ....................................................................

• Great service

What can I say service was fast and great as usual.

Thanks for the feedback. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we?re glad you are satisfied.

What can I say service was fast and great as usual.