• Great customer Service

Jeff was excllent awsome guy really helpfu!!!l love carite best car lot ive experience in years

• 0% Interest 12months same as cash

Usually buying a car is stressful... not this time. I promise you'll appreciate the way they do business. They won't jerk you around or sell you junk. Jeff took great care of us and we will definitely send all of our friends here.

• 1st time buyers programs are great!!!

This is my first time buying a car ! When i say they treated me and my family like family , I mean it. There concern and patience was unconditional and sincere. Jeff Morris took care of me like no other. At first i thought getting a new car would be hard and really expensive, but he made it as affordable as possible ! Its even helping me build my credit (which i have none of ), and it is really just a great experience all together !

• I went everywhere

Had a great experience at Carite come see Mark and Jeff ... Excellent customer service

• Come see Jeff no Joke!!!

I am so please with the friendly service i received from Jeff and the staff here at Carite I highly recommend this dealership if you want a reliable and a beautiful ride please come and reasonable payment plan..Thank Jeff

• My New FOrd Fiesta

Daniel was exceptional at answering my MANY questions and assisted me in making a very educated purchase. Everything was handled to my expectation.

• I'm a winner at CARite

Jeff was great help.looking for a vehicle is very stressful. but he made my experience of getting my first new truck fun.Thanks Jeff. Jeff also ran up to Tim Hortins and got me a coffee then ordered pizza for us. Thats customer service

• No one could help me but Jeff

I really love the good service I like how the explain to me about my car I feel like I'm not getting played again an I will love to come back an also bring a customer to Jeff and Tim..... Jeff had me and grandma laughing nonstop..... Jeff's friend at another lot told me to go up there and THANK GOD I did. The best place ever

• 2nd time getting a car

I am a returning customer to carite. First time dealing with Jeff and I am Pleased to say he did not disappoint. Highly satisfied with, not only his amazing customer service, but also the quick and easy car-buying experience!! If you want to laugh and buy a nice car at a great deal come see Jeff

• Rebuilding my credit

They were very helpful in many ways. Providing us with excellent customer service, as well as met our expectations to help us get the car of our dreams. We would like to thank Jeff at CARite. I am very excited because I was not expecting to get the car that I was able to.