• Great Customer Service

I REALLY LIKE THE SERVICE AND JEFF WAS REALLY GREAT AT HELPING ME WITH EVERYTHING THAT I NEED, I HAD NO PROBLEMS WHAT SO EVER. I WILL RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO EVERYONE

• The best service ever!!!

Jeff was awesome and straight to the point! I love their services and my new car! early birthday gift thanks Jeff. When I first got there they had donuts and coffee and then when we came back they offered pizza and pop for us and the kids

• Best Day Ever

Jeff helped me out a whole lot told me what i needed and gave us excellent customer service i enjoyed this service and this is one of the best day in my life.

• Such a Great Experience!!

Daniel and the whole team were awesome. Even after I thought I could not afford it they went beyond customer service standards to get me the pricing that fitted right into my budget. These guys even offered me lunch while I waited never have I had that before while buying a used car. Best customer service and best rates.

• An experience you wont forget

i had Jeff the best saleman EVER 10 star for my great an wonderful experience here at carite on 9mile an gratiot . the people were wonderful an very courteous to our sales experience glad my son eddie mosley pitch a worderful dealership... way to go jeff an the carite crew.

• Smooth as silk

Very pleasant easy transition from other dealer to Carite. You should go see Jeff he makes every thing easy. Explained everything perfectly

• Great 1st impression

I Kevin Dunbar was extrmrly satisfied with my service here at car rite jeff was great they worked with my bruised credit and i love some of the incentives that CARite offers over all im totally satisfied and thankful for car rite.

• Great Place to get a car

I like the consumer service!!! it was excellent!!! fast and friendly mr. Jeff Morris was great the hole time

• BEST SALES EVER

Jeff was professionally entertaining, and very helpful. GIVE THAT MAN A RAISE!!!!! BEST SALESMEN EVER!!!!

• Such a great Experience!!

very friendly and helpful. I was unsure if I would be able to get a vehicle, but Dan, Bob, Mark and Jeff helped make that happen ! Plus They went and got donuts for me!!!