New 586-777-5000 Dealer Website
Used 888-806-2481 Email Dealer

4.4
  • I bought a 2016 Chrysler 200

They're all wonderful, very pleasant, and funny. The owner of the company Mark even stopped by and made sure everything is ok!! I will refer everyone I know to Jeff. Jeff was easy to deal with and answered all my questions. They had coffee and donuts for me and my daughter and made us feel like family! Thanks CARite and Jeff!

• Easy as 1,2,3

My experience was great. The staff really seemed like they weren't just colleagues but they were family so when I realized that that's when they earned my trust. Jeff took good care of me. Definitely will recommend this place to everyone

• Jeff was great to me and my dad

CARite was great they put us into a nice car. I didn't have good credit and I drove off in a 2014 impala!!!!!!!!!! Go see Jeff and Mark

• Easy as pie to finance

i think that purchasing a car is a stressful thing, But both Jeff and Mark made the experience the opposite. They were very positive that I could get the vehicle I wanted and very informative. the atmosphere is very friendly, and relaxed. My husband and son were playing a chess game while we waited to test drive the car! very nice people, and, I felt the feeling that they care! I would definitely recommend this dealership. The atmosphere is great Thank you Jeff and Mark!!! TeTe

• We bought a great car!!

Easy time with financing, they made it fun and non-stressful. Jeff answered all of our questions with no problem easy to understand. And we love the lifetime engine warranty. They kept working with us until they found the perfect car with the perfect payment!!! The hole team was super nice. Even the owner Mark was hands on and you don't see that much anymore!!! Thanks Carite!!! I dont know what the other 2 bad reviews were talking about THEY DONT HAVE AN INTEREST ON THERE CARS!!!!!! But oh well real good guys!!!! We have bad credit I mean bad credit and we drove off in a 2012

• buying a car

Wonderful guys and great company. Always put the needs of their customers first and work with you unlike other companies.

• Terrible service

They had terrible terrible service would not recommend them to anyone

They had terrible terrible service would not recommend them to anyone

• Took photos of everything, but the damage.

Really bad representation of vehicle I was looking at. Took photos of everything, but the damage. Wanted way to much money and charged threw the roof interest fees. Also drove a long distance to get there to see the vehicle in photo. Tried to sell me something else for triple the price and that vehicle wasn't the best either. No way worth what they wanted. Waste of gas and time.