Fremont Casper Chrysler Dodge

• Kyle Smith

in Augest we were looking for a good used car it was a saturday and there was a big sale we walked around and looked at a few and and had them narrowed down to 3 then the finance people went to work although it was a long day it was saturday and the dealership was busy however by the end of the day we drove off the lot with a good used car. About a month later I was looking on the internet for a used truck I got a call from Kyle Smith he was very upfront about what I could get into and what he had he went out of his way to take 6 photos of the truck as I couldnt get down there at the time to look at it. when I did get there he took me back to where they were cleaning the truck we went for a test drive I left Kyle the terms of money down and what I was willing to pay within the hour he called me back and said he had it all worked out and it was exactly what I asked for. By that afternoon the deal was done but I didnt get to take my truck home because he wanted it detailed awesome The next day when I returned to get my truck I had to wait an extra 10 minutes while they went to fill the gas tank. A week later my neighbor was looking for a car and I told her about my dealings with Kyle that weekend she came home with a brand new car and explained to me the dealings she had with Kyle positive of course. Thank you Kyle keep up the good work!!

• Great experience for new car buyer

Great experience with Fremont purchasing a new vehicle. Miguel Salazar was top notch. Great follow up even after the sale. Thanks Miguel!

• We would like to thank Miguel Salazar and Kris Red

We would like to thank Miguel Salazar and Kris Redden for helping us get such a great car. Miguel is a great salesman. He did everything he could to help us get into a vehicle. He has a great attitude and was optimistic through the whole process. Kris Redden was able to get us financed when others couldn't and was able to keep the payments below our maximum amount. We really appreciate all your help and we know it couldn't have been easy for either of you. I would recommend anyone needing a vehicle go to Fremont Casper. Thank you!

• Bought my first car!

Kyle smith was seriously the coolest dude! He went above and beyond to get me into my first car! He was so nice and answered any questions I had! He made this fun and exciting instead of nerve wrecking! He's awesome thanks I love the car! And Kris made the numbers and the contracts easy to understand.

• Awesome service!

My husband and I were very happy with the service that we received at Fremont Motor. George was friendly, helpful, and more than willing to work with us to help us get into the truck that my husband wanted. Everyone that we encountered was very helpful. We would definitely recommend shopping at Fremont Motor for your next vehicle purchase!

Good morning, Jennifer! We are thrilled to hear that you and your husband were very happy with the service you received! Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to seeing you for your next vehicle purchase!

• Excellent service

Went in for oil change and tire rotation. The time it took was very quick and they even washed my Jeep and filled my wiper fluid for me.

Hi, Bertie! We're happy to hear that you had a quick and easy service experience with us! We look forward to seeing you back in the future!

• The force

Friendly and fair. Great to deal with. Highly reccomend.

Hello! Thank you for your recommendation! We hope to see you back again soon.

Friendly and fair. Great to deal with. Highly reccomend.

Hello! Thank you for your recommendation! We hope to see you back again soon.

• Best dealer experience I've ever had!

Was looking for a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and built one on the jeep web site. Nothing in my area was a perfect match but there was a few close ones at my local dealer. I didn't find what I was looking for at my local dealer (Glendale, CA) so I took a long shot and reached out to Kyle at Fremont Motors. He was incredibly helpful without being pushy or sharky like most sales people. He was patient and answered all my questions. Then he sealed the deal when he made me an offer I could not refuse, all without me setting foot in his dealership. So I literally bought a plane ticket... flew to Casper, WY purchased my Rubicon and drove back to Glendale CA. He even sent a gentleman named Ed from the dealership to pick me up from the airport! Think about how awesome their service must have been for someone who lives 1 mile away from their local jeep dealer to fly 1200 miles to shop at theirs! P.S. I would do it all over again for any Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram.

Hi, Tony! We were so happy to be able to get you such a great deal on your Jeep Wrangler Rubicon! Thank you for putting your trust in and choosing Fremont Motor Casper. We were more than happy to assist. If you need anything from us, please don't hesitate to reach out! We hope to see you again in the future. Enjoy your new ride!

• Great Dealership

Great experience no pressure, love the vehicle we got.

Great experience no pressure, love the vehicle we got.

• Great customer service!

We were recently in the market for a ram 1500. We checked several different dealerships including the one in douglas where we live. It seemed everyone was overpriced and the salesmen were all really pushy, and seemed dishonest as they wouldn't give a definite price on anything. Our last ditch effort to buy a truck ended up at fremont in casper. We were impressed the minute we walked on the lot. There was a large selection. The salesman was friendly and helpful, and gave us prices right on the spot. There was no haggling, and we paid about $5000 less than any other dealership could offer for the same make and model. The finance guy was also very friendly, and wasn't pushy. We will definitely recommend fremont to our friends, and will be buying all of our vehicles here in the future. Thank you for a hassle free experience!