1.0
Average based on 2 reviews.
  • High Priced

Very interested in the vehicles they had in stock, but could not get a loan on them due to them being priced WAY over blue book value. They claimed that THEIR lenders would accomodate those prices but they turned me down also.

• Terrible customer service

The only positive thing about my experience with Zomer was the salesman, which doesn't even work for Zomer anymore. I purchased a car from them and after less than a week I started having problems with the car. I spoke to the salesman that sold me the car and he referred me back to Dale at Zomer since he does not work there anymore. When I spoke with Zomer I was told that it was my problem and they will not do anything to help. The repairs are going to cost over $1,000 and they wouldn't even help out a little. My recommendation is to go somewhere else, but if you do decide to go through them, make sure you ask for a warranty. They are one of those dealers who have no faith in their product and will not stand behind it no matter what.