4.0
  • Great service at Northgate from Dustin Loesche

Dustin Loesche, gave me excellent customer service. He answered all my questions in simple easy to understand words. He assisted me from beginning to end of the sale. Thanks Dustin.

• stopped by to see a couple trucks

Stopped by to look at a couple trucks that I found online. Pretty nice salesman came out and greeted me

• BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD

ACCOMPANIED MY GIRLFRIEND TO BUY A USED CAR. FIRSTLY, THEY WERE THE LOWEST PRICE AROUND ON A CHRY 200.. THEY HAVE AN AWESOME PROGRAM FOR BUYING. NO HIDDEN COSTS - EVERYTHING UPFRONT. OUR SALESPERSON - (NICK ANDOL) - WAS VERY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY AND ANSWERED ALL OUR QUESTIONS. THEY GOT US A DEAL THAT WE DID NOT THINK POSSIBLE. WE BOUGHT A 2015 CHRY 200. THE FINANCE MAN ( RICK 'WOOSLEY) WAS SO KIND TO US THAT IT BROUGHT MY GIRLFRIEND TO TEARS. HIS COURTESY WENT FURTHER THAN THE CAR. MUCH FURTHER! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND NORTHGATE CHRYSLER AND NICK FOR SALES AND THE 'WOOZ' FOR FINANCING. MY NEXT PURCHASE WILL FOR SURE OCCUR THERE.

• Worth the Drive!

Didn't end up purchasing the used car this time, but plan to give them first shot at my business when the time comes again! Worked with Troy and he was very helpful, respectful, and willing to negotiate a fair deal. I would highly recommend this dealership if you are looking for a new Lincoln or a quality used car.

• Great Service from Dustin Loesche at Northgate

Dustin gave me excellent customer service, He went above and beyond his duties, loving my 2013 dodge Avenger, thanks Dustin.

• bought used f-150 ext cab 2011

very good service. no hassles. expedited in a timely manner.

very good service. no hassles. expedited in a timely manner.

• pretty good

the lowest in cin ci nna ti I bought a passat ,it is a really nice car any thing are work I search it on the cars . Com it is the lowest price on the Internet ,when I go to the shop the people are very kind , my English not very good ,but they try to let me understand , if they can give me some disacount I will feel better.

• Used Car Purcase

Ben did a great job helping my daughter get a good used car. He was very pleasant and kept us informed of the issues and when we could pick up the car.

• 2006 300c

WAS A PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS DEALER. VERY PLEASED WITH MY PURCHASE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH