3.0
Average based on 2 reviews.
  • These guys are pushy

JR's had the vehicle that I was interested in and at a price that i could have afforded, but I never even got in the door at this place. I talked to one of the guys there and told him which car I wanted to take for a drive, and the very next words out of his mouth he was telling me that I was going to have to figure out how to pay for the car. I hadn't even test driven the thing and he's already talking money. He flat out told me, and I quote, "if you ain't ready to buy, you ain't ready to drive." Never mind the fact that I just got done telling him that I drove nearly an hour to check this car out. I decided this place wasn't getting my money and just turned around and walked away. Needless to say, will not be recommending this place to anyone.

SORRY THIS PERSON FELT THIS WAY. WE STRIVE TO SHOW EVERY ONE THE UTMOST RESPECT. OUR BUISNESS MODEL IS SIMPLE. WE WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH OUR CUSTOMERS FIRST AND FORE MOST. THE SALE COMES LATER.PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME PERSONALY WITH ANY QUESTIONS. 864-238-7582 THANKS IN ADVANCE, JR

• great prices great service

we have bought several cars and trucks from these guys, as afamily. they have great prices,and are always direct and honest. highly recoomend!