Town and Country Motors

Call This Dealer

Used

Easy and Fun
    April 27, 2017

Super easy and fast process that I recommend everyone to give it a shot. Not like a large franchise dealer where they upsell you and then forget about... you. Thank you Town and Country!

2012 Jeep compass
    January 19, 2017

I recently purchased a 2012 Jeep Compass. I had credit problems due to an illness and did not think I would qualify. My Sales Representative, Chris ...Valimont, went above and beyond and not only got me qualified, but got me financed through Wells Fargo, which is a #1 finance company for vehicle loans. I am very thankful to have the opportunity to reestablish my credit! My Jeep was delivered and detailed as if it were a brand new vehicle. I already took it on a road trip and it drove like a dream. I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family! The sales team including the manager conducted themselves in a professional manner and were not pushy. I will be back.

Nice guy
    September 16, 2016

Very nice guy, but he had sold the vehicle just before my call.

Buying my first car
    August 21, 2016

Came in with a bad credit score, first time buyer, 23 years old, spoke with Chris about a 350Z I had been eyeing. Gave it to me straight up with my s...ituation, I had a good downpayment and kind of a junker to trade in. Got me financed at a reasonable rate through a bank and took my trade in on top of my payment for what I wanted to sell the car for. I drove off the lot with my first of many dream cars. Unbelievably satisfied and surprised with the awesome service and straightforwardness of the company. I work in sales and understand sales tactics and how slimy some individuals can be. I will be coming back to purchase again.

Quality Cars, Quality People!
    November 12, 2014

Got a great deal and had a great time with the staff. They are nice people. They also have a nice looking, well-behaved dog hanging around as well. Hi...ghly recommend to anyone and everyone. Thanks Town and Country!

BUYER BEWARE!
    February 5, 2014

Very nice and very easy to make a deal with. BUT........I had a problem with the truck and it was to bad so sad. I had to take them to court for the m...oney I had to pay to repair something that was SUPPOSED to be covered. I know the court system and I WON, BUT BUYER BEWARE. Stay far away from this place!

Town and Country Motors has not been to court for a consumer problem in over 20 years so we're confused as to this customer's accusations. We have be...en a family owned and operated business for over 50 years. We strive to never have an unhappy customer and over half of our business comes from friends, family, and repeat/ referral customers. Thank you!

QUALITY CARS GREAT SALESMAN
    September 24, 2012

My overall experience with salesman was excellent.He was knowledgable of the vehicle I purchased.He was also very courteous and answered all my q...uestions with great detail.My salesman also walked me through closing the deal with ease and answered all my questions and concerns with a professional attitude.The facility I purchased the car from was clean and had adiquate amenaties.

Buyer Beware
    May 14, 2012

Financed a vehicle from them that was nothing but problems. While they made getting into a vehicle very easy dealing with them afterwards is another s...tory. Learned a lesson the hard way... Would not recommend

New Zealand Purchase
    January 26, 2012

I have recently had the pleasure of buying a used car of Town and country motors. I must say the service that I got was second to none and the saleman... (Fernando Gurza) was a real gentelman to deal with, as I was buy this vehicle on the net from New Zealand. He went out of his way to help with any questions and arranged tranport back to the shipping company I use in LA very easy and did a good price. As I have had bad dealings in the past buying cars online in the States from New Zealand you have to have a lot of faith in the person you are dealing with and Fernando just restores your faith in the human race. Thanks a bunch and I will recommend this dealership to all my friends wanting to buy a car in the States

Great Experience
    November 10, 2011

I walked onto property and was helped by "Jay'.. was very impressed with his politeness and willingness to help me. I explained to him what I was look...ing for, price range, and warned him that I was an old retired "car guy". He told me he was a "green pea" , but that he was the "top salesman" for the month prior. We had a lot of fun and I assured him he was going to make the "1st. deal of the month"... Management was very nice, honest and took only a few minutes of old fashion "horse-trading" to make our deal. Paperwork was quick and painless. GREAT group of professionals !!

Town and Country Motors