• Awesome Car Buying Experience

I came to Carlotz on a recommendation from a friends mom who had bought her car here. This place is awesome, I was greeted when I walked in and everyone was smiling and super friendly. They verified the car I wanted, let me test drive it and ask a million questions. They made the car buying process super easy and painless from financing and insurance to the hassle of paperwork. 10/10 would come here again.

• Great Service

Very friendly and helpful service! Great experience. Will come back to buy or sell and recommend others.

• Kay Moseley

Fast, easy service. Explained the whole process along the way.

Fast, easy service. Explained the whole process along the way.

• CarLotz employees are the best.

Evelyn and Eric were extremely friendly and made the purchasing easy. They were genuinely interested in what I had to say & extremely courteous. I appreciate the time they gave me and the efficiency of the sale.

• Purchased car

Awesome experience! Great sales staff, efficient, knowledgeable and very outgoing!

• Mrs. Happy car buyer

They were amazing!! I really hate buying a car. I can't stand the pushy sales pitch and the annoying follow up calls when you don't purchase through them. I walked in to CarLotz and instantly felt welcomed. Kay and Josh were great. They made the experience easy and believe it or not.... fun! I would recommend them to everyone. I liked them enough that I purchased 2 cars. Thanks Carlotz for making my car buying experience an excellent experience.

• GREAT EXPERIENCE!

FAST, LOW PRESSURE, KNOWLEDGEABLE, GREAT EXPERIENCE!

FAST, LOW PRESSURE, KNOWLEDGEABLE, GREAT EXPERIENCE!

• Great Place

The car was exactly as described. Josh and kay were great. Met all demands, great lot couldn't ask for anything more. In and out service as well.

• A fantastic buying experience!

My buying experience couldn't have gone any smoother. Both Eric and Kay were very helpful, personable and most of all, very friendly. Nobody was pushy and I didn't feel rushed at all. In fact, the entire staff was a genuine help. I would highly recommend them if you're looking for an easy, no frills buying/selling experience!

• CarLotz

Very kind person...Quiet and friendly. I was really happy to communicate with him.