Steffes Motors

4.0 out of 5 (4.0) 16 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Nice quality great price
    April 22, 2016

I watched their website for months as i was getting ready to buy a new used truck. I was looking for a newer chevy 2500. They have plenty. They seem t...o come from the southern states which is great cause that mean no to little rust. The lady in the office is very nice and knows her inventory. I will remember this place for my future trucks.

Great Truck, Great Price!
    November 25, 2017

First time buying a truck from a dealer and very pleased with the experience. Buying process was short and simple, customer service was great, and I'm... very happy with the price. The truck as no rust and runs great.

John Stinehart
    June 9, 2016

I bought a truck from them, I love it. It's clean and runs great. I would recommend them highly.

Run fast, Run far...
    May 9, 2016

Vehicles are very poorly represented by staff. We requested multiple additional pictures and were told the truck of interest was a 9 on a scale of 10...... After driving 3 hours one direction, we quickly learned it was quite the opposite. The truck that we were told was "practically flawless" was missing pieces off of the interior on the dash and doors, in addition to being completely filthy. Not what we were expecting, especially on a 4 year old pickup. I would recommend you run from ANY vehicle at this dealership. Trust me, it's not worth your time. And ignore the replies from this company on any of these reviews- we learned the hard way.

Stay away
    September 22, 2015

I drove a long way to get a good deal. The truck ran great on the way home. It started knocking three days after I tagged it and started driving it. C...oincidence? You decide. They got me. I'm replacing the engine.

Steffes
    February 25, 2015

I bought a 2007 gmc Sierra at a fair price that was very straight and a good deal with no rust Steffens is my number one choice for good used trucks a...t a fair price

The pictures looked good?
    January 24, 2015

Drove 4 hours to get a truck holes in cab that you could see the ground through, bad tires, radio was locked and they said I would have to take it to ...a dealer to get fixed, wires hanging down under it. Not a good experience would never buy from them.

We do our best to accurately represent the condition of all our vehicles in the photographs. The truck you looked at was a work truck - at a very low ...price - and the condition was clearly stated. Sorry to hear you weren't happy with the vehicle, please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you find one more to your liking!

Annoyed
    January 12, 2015

Never returned my cars.com inquiry on a 2000 Ford F350 truck with Snowplow.

We're very sorry about the delayed response. We had a building fire and were unable to conduct business for an extended period of time. Please visit o...ur new location for a great selection of low priced quality trucks!

Not able to talk to anyone
    September 24, 2014

Never responded to numerous emails and calls. Not sure if they are even a real dealer??

Bad Customer Service
    January 23, 2014

Sent numerous emails and left a couple of voice messages to the dealership but no one contacted me. I eventually got a hold of somebody and the vehicl...e I was trying to inquire was just sold. When told about leaving numerous voice messages and email where nobody contacted, all she could say that the person responsible in returning calls was busy. No appology or any type of concern. They don't care about customer service.

We're very sorry about the delayed response. We are a small, family run business and servicing our current customers is our top priority. We return ...calls and email daily, so please leave a message and we will reply within 24 hours. Thank you for your interest!

Steffes Motors