Zerr Auto Sales

Call This Dealer

Used

Integrity Issues
    November 26, 2017

I recently purchased a vehicle from Zerr Auto Sales. When test driving the vehicle we noted a dash warning light was on. A quick trip to O'Reilly de...termined this was due to a bad 02 sensor which would cost $150 + installation. In addition there was a chip in the windshield that would soon become a crack so would need repaired ASAP as well. Due to these issues Zerr Auto Sales agreed to drop the price by $400. Not optimal but we agreed. While we were at the bank picking up payment for the vehicle, Zerr Auto Sales sent the vehicle for inspection ($12). Upon our return the inspector phoned and advised that the vehicle would not pass inspection. It needed a new headlight($30) and a new front CV Axel due to a broken boot ($197 dealer cost). The associate we were dealing with stated that they would cover the repairs and we would proceed with the agreed upon price. However, when he phoned Mr. Zerr to let him know about the inspection, Mr. Zerr would only agree to replacing the headlight stating that "our guy" didn't catch the broken boot. "Our guy" that he was referring to was simply a young friend of my sons who took a look at the car during one of our test drives and gave his UN-professional opinion on this TYPE of vehicle not this particular vehicles mechanical condition. We could have walked away but we were there with check in hand and had put a lot of time into purchasing this vehicle so we proceeded. We then had to have the vehicle repaired ourselves. I contend that though this vehicle was being sold "As Is" a man of integrity would have covered a repair of this nature before letting the vehicle leave the lot. I wanted to take my business to the little guy instead of dealing with a large dealership. Lesson learned.

Bad service
    February 13, 2015

I bought a car from zerr and yes I fell behind but made the payments as I promised. Just recently had the car repossessed by then because I again I fe...ll behind. When I tried to make arrangements to make a payment over the phone they refused. When I told them I would be in the following week to catch the account completely current they told me 1) that they weren't calling the repo man off and 2) they wanted it patted on full. In the course of the year I have put a minimum of $6000 in repairs to the car on things that shouldn't go out anytime soon. I will never deal with them again and if you are thinking about going through for a vehicle I highly suggest you don't

Mr. H was 4 months behind on his payments and repeatedly missed payments - he only made 7 payments in 13 months. He did not keep us informed of his ad...dress and did not communicate with us at all. Mr. H did ask to make a payment over the phone, but due to security reasons, we do not accept phone payments. This was explained to him. Mr. H was also sent two Right to Cure letters. He did not cure the second one, which matured Sept 18, 2014. His last payment was made October 22, 2014. Mr. H has no one to blame but himself and giving us a bad review due to his poor payment history is pretty silly. Had Mr. H made his payments on time, every month, as agreed, we wouldn't have had to repossess his vehicle. Mr. H needs to take responsibility for himself and not blame Zerr Auto for his refusal to abide by the contract he signed.

Great guys
    October 26, 2011

Easy to deal with, upfront and straight forward process. No pressure sales that made it easy to decide and buy.

n0jqr
    September 17, 2011

Not good service or honesty in selling of the cars

Zerr Auto Sales strives to provide honest and accurate information on the cars we have for sale. We are always willing to remedy a situation. Always... feel free to email the owner at owner@zerrauto.com if you have specific questions about a vehicle, or if you have concerns about one of our sales associates.

Zerr Auto Sales